- VoxMDVice President, present
- First Choice MedicalDirector, Technical Innovations, present
- MedtronicDirector, eBusiness, 2000 - 2010
- FedExSr. Business Analyst, 1984 - 2000
- FedexSr. Illustrator, 1981 - 1984
Dick Pepper is director of Technical Innovation at First Choice Medical after 11 years as Director of ebusiness at Medtronic. Prior, he was in a number of technical and creative positions at FedEx, ranging from illustrator to Senior analyst at FedEx.com. He has run freelance business in advertising/design/computer/communication and has served companies like FedEx, International Paper, Mid-South Fair, AutoZone, Warner Brothers and more. He also has one of the oldest beer podcasts, http://www.bigfoamyhead.com.
- University of Phoenix2011
- University of Memphis