- DKR CommunicationsOwner, 2010 - present
- Syniverse TechnologiesDirector of Public Relations, 2006 - 2010
- Central Texas College & University of Maryland University CollegeAssociate Professor, 1998 - 2005
- Lots more. Check out LinkedIn for the gory details.
THE PROFESSIONAL ME:
As the owner of DKR Communications, I help businesses — especially those in the B2B technology space — solve the puzzle of how to use traditional and digital communications to achieve revenue goals and grow thought leadership reputations.My 20+ years of real-world, hands-on experience includes:
- Public Relations
- Content Creation & Marketing Strategy
- Message Development & Organizational Positioning
- Internal Communications
- Executive Communications
- Media, Speech & Presentation Coaching
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Writing & Editing
I’d love to help your business meet its goals and solve its communication challenges. Learn more at www.dkrcommunications.com.
THE PERSONAL ME:
- Always planning the next trip experience.
- Always searching for the perfect bottle of red wine under $15 (research, research, research).
- Always looking for an excuse to avoid dusting.
- Always having fun with language, grammar and spelling through my Facebook page Word Porn. FYI: Some posts can be a bit naughty. If easily offended by wicked language, you may not want to go there. ;)
Have you checked your profile settings lately? Here's a great summary of what's been changing and why you need to pay attention.