when I first heard this in Rhodesia, Africa
- Diane Carter Speaking, Carter Business SolutionsAuthor, Writer, Inspirational Speaker & Communicator, 2007 - present
- Mvurachena School, ChipingeHeadMistress, 2002 - 2006
- Hillcrest School, Umtali, ZimbabweDeputy Head, 1987 - 2001
- Education Rhodesia/ZimbabweTeacher, 1967 - 2002
78 Protea Drive, Bongaree. Qld. 4507
40 years in the education department of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. Retiring in 2006 as Headmistress of a private school. Found my first love and eloped to Brisbane, Queensland, Australia in December 2006. November 2008 I graduated as a Corporate Speaker from the Bill Gove/Steve Seibold Speech academy as their top student. I am passionate about attitude - Attitude is All.
Change Your Attitude...Change Your Life.
Diane Carter’s current life in suburban Brisbane is just as exciting as the stories she tells in Dare to Live – Trust Yourself. The reason is her ever present positive attitude and the Mindset Energy she nurtures to deal with life events that come her way. Diane spreads her message that Attitude is Everything at public speaking events, which has her audience in raptures of emotion and laughter, uplifting their spirits to find strengths within them they had forgotten they had.
- Lord Malvern, Salisbury, RhodesiaM levels, 1959 - 1963
- Teacher Training College, Bulawayo. RhodesiaDiploma in Education, 1964 - 1966
- Lord Malvern, Salisbury, Rhodesia1959 - 1963