- Self-employedWriter, 1992 - present
Not a phone person. Seriously. I get weird.
San Francisco, CA
You want my number? How forward.
San Francisco, CA
Published Book: Divorcing a Real Witch: for Pagans and the people that used to love them. Published by Moon Books, 2014.
- I am neither elitist nor lowbrow.
- I am 15 years behind on my reading, at the very least.
- My two most notable fandom/geekouts belong to Daria and Doctor Who.
- I have a life partner. He has his own stuff going on.
- My orientation is...tricky. (Not yet recognized?)
- I am an ally to LGBT rights, women's rights, human rights, and generally making an effort.
- I am a feminist. Not post, not pre. Right NOW. Because the world needs me to be one, and I'm doing it for myself.
- Yes, I AM Pagan. No, I do NOT: camp, enjoy JRR Tolkien or related works, see anything praiseworthy or worthy of criticism in being a Luddite, hate Christians or atheists, consider men "the enemy," collect crystals, collect cats or other pets, and when I do wear patchouli I'm extraordinarily picky about its quality and sourcing. I also stopped being a hippie when I discovered Oxford heels.
- Minnesota State University, Mankatomass communications, 8 - 4journalism/mass communication
- Lakeland CollegeWriting, 1994 - 1996
- Minnesota State University, MankatoCreative Writing, 1999 - 2002MFA courses
“You have an old soul.” “It’s just mature for its age.” | Diana Rajchel
Boogity shops visited: 2.5; Stops at Fry's electronics: 2; Outraged public rants about suddenly, unnecessarily gendered Nerf and Lego toys:
Absolute Write Water Cooler - Powered by vBulletin
writers forum: Active message board for writers, covering all aspects of the craft and business of writing.
For #nanowrimo and #amwriting: the draft dimensions
For #nanowrimo and #amwriting: the draft dimensions. Posted on 12:32, November 21st, 2011 by di. 032311 091. I'm 30K into nanowrimo as I
How Do People Respond to a Disposable Camera Left Unattended in Public?
This video shows a social experiment in which disposable cameras were left unattended in various public locations with a simple message: "Ta
Mercury Retrograde Boot Camp Day 8: Clean up Broken Links
Mercury Retrograde Boot Camp Day 8: Clean up Broken Links. By di. Tuesday, August 9, 2011. Mercury Retrograde Boot Camp Day 8: Clean up Brok
Mercury Retrograde Boot Camp Day 4: Review – Todo lists
Mercury Retrograde Boot Camp Day 4: Review – Todo lists. By di. Friday, August 5, 2011. mercury_rx. Mercury Retrograde starts tomorrow – wha