It’s time to get your creative strokes hit the target! Participate in “ED’s Logo Battle” and earn a cash prize of INR 2500 for your designs...since your talent is what makes our economy run.
Rules and procedure:
1.Entry is free and open to all, not just for Logo Designers. No Age Restrictions.
2. Participants have to design a LOGO of ECONOMY DECODED (IT CAN BE A SKETCH or A LOGO DESIGNED ON COMPUTER). The picture of sketch should be in .JPEG/.JPG form.
3. Please make sure your ED LOGO is cool enough and it can be relate to Economy decoded.
4. PARTICIPANTS WILL NEED TO FIRST LIKE OUR PAGE ECONOMY DECODED. https://www.facebook.com/EconomyDecoded
5. TO ENTER THE LOGO BATTLE, ‘MESSAGE’ YOUR DESIGNS ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF ECONOMY DECODED (ED) BETWEEN 1ST TO 7TH JULY, 2013.
6. You can message your designs before 1st july also, but they will be published on our FB page on 1July only.
7. After receiving your “ED LOGO design” in the message box of ED’s Facebook page, ED will post that Photo/Design with a serial number & your name on ED’s Facebook page’s wall.
8. Winning entry will be selected on the number of 'Facebook likes' generated till 7th July on that serial numbered article on ED’s wall. The one with maximum likes will be declared the winner.
9. It must be noted that those who have not liked the page of ED, their like will not be counted for the competition, be it the designer or others who vote for the participant’s LOGO. SO MAKE SURE EVERYONE LIKING YOUR DESIGN MUST ALSO LIKE ED's FB PAGE.
10. Participants must mention their name, age, email id and city with their entry.
11. ED’s decision is final and binding on all participants and those who send threats/unnecessary comments publicly or non-publicly, will be disqualified from the contest and debarred from the page/s.
12. ED can at any time dismiss the contest due to reasons unforeseen.
13. No enquires regarding other participants/logos will be entertained
14. Any form of copying/plagiarism will not be allowed at any stage. Logo found to be UNORIGINAL (even 2%) will be disqualified at whatever stage this issue is found out.
15. Logos submitted to this contest will belong to ED and the designer cannot claim any copyright/charge over it once submitted. However, written credits to the designer will always be given. ED is free to use any of the logos as its official logo, if it so wishes.
16. T&C apple
FIRST PRIZE:- Cash 2500 INR
That’s not all !
The top 5 participants will get recognition on our Facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/EconomyDecoded) and the blog.
And yeah ED just doesn't talk about GDP and numbers. We think Cars, F1, Technology,Fashion, Music Etc. make up what we call The Economy.
- Modern School2011
Why are the whistle blowers punished? The Bradley Manning case
A recent happening tells us that whistle blowers all over the world now face a threat. Read about the Bradley Manning case!
Sony to launch attachable camera lenses for smartphones called EspressOn...
Gone are those days when you need to carry a […]
My family of 5 can live in Rs. 600 a month, Mrs. Dixit. T&C apply. -...
a family 5 can survive in Rs. 600 a month, says our Chief Minister.. Check other's views and share yours, Read all info at http://www.econom
Arresting Rupee downfall, Steps that need to be taken!
As told in my previous article, in a flexible exchange rate system, exchange rate is determined by the forces of demand and supply of foreig
A Take on the Evolution of Indian Cinema in 100 yrs
The hullabaloo surrounding the completion of 100 yrs of Indian Cinema doesn’t come as a surprise to any movie enthusiast. Indian cinema is j
Lamborghini India Limited Edition Gallardo LP 550-2
Lamborghini have released the India Special Edition Gallardo LP 550-2 (what a long name). It really is a beauty, and different to what can b
An office for Taliban, What is the world coming to?
YES !! you read it right, indeed, now for some time news has circulated that the Taliban, is opening an office in Qatar under the name of IS
Smartphones With Flexible Display Coming Soon: LG & Samsung announces
Smartphones with flexible organic light-emitting diode (OLED) display may come to a screen near you very soon. LG Display will be manufactur