There is a terrible flood of bad, outdated social media logos polluting the internet. It's a visual crime that is all too common and I've set out to help those who just don't know better, or don't have the resources/time to get the proper social media logos.
This mini-infographic is a Google+ specific version. You can see the full article and full #infographic here: http://dustn.tv/social-media-logos/
In the full article I go over Facebook and Twitter as well and I actually give free downloads for each network with the addition of Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Which social network(s) would you like to see included? Was this helpful?
#socialmedia #logos #branding
Does your social media marketing feel dull and lifeless?
Learn how you can leverage social media in your business to create a stellar online presence! Grab this roundup of top tips!
Google+ Tips from -
1. Use the #PinofTheDay hashtag to help people find your content on Google+. People know when you share something with #PinofTheDay that it’s your most important piece of content that you’re sharing that day.
2. People will check to see what other people have posted with the hashtag as well. So you can use it to curate other people’s best post of the day as well.
3. Use the optimal image size. For Google+ and Pinterest, I use images at 800 pixels x 1200 pixels. This vertical image gets lots of visual real estate and looks fantastic!
Read more tips here: http://rebekahradice.com/breakthrough-social-media-success-peg-fitzpatrick/
#socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediastrategy
- My Mom's GeekyMarketing & Blogging, 2010 - presentSocial Media Marketing Content Creation Social Media strategy and development Social Media monitoring Blogger I have worked with: CBS Channel 5, Disney, Marriott, Renaissance Hotel, Beabe, InfantTech, Amara Baby Food, Hastings & Hastings, Hotel Playa Mazatlan, Training To You, Data Doctors, Helix House and more Awards: - Ranking Arizona Best Social Media Company - Arizona Foothills best of nominee - SMAZee Highlights: - Declared June 30th Social Media Day for the State of Arizona - First ever Social Media Producer in Arizona - Google Glass beta tester
I am Desiree, Disney junkie, crafting nut, puppy rescuer of two, wife of handsome engineer Stephen and Geek Mom to my little squishy, Flynn (yes Flynn from Tangled. No my next kid will not be named Rider, but that would work for either a boy or a girl.) Anyway, I love being super geeky and I wear my cape proudly. Ok, so maybe it isn’t a cape as much as it is yoga pants and boob assessable tank tops, but I really do love it.
When I am not teaching my son the ways of the force, reading him Harry Potter or working on his monthly cosplays, I spend my time talking and listening with my husband about life as we know it, video game ideas and the inevitable end of the world. We plan to have more spawn and love to travel anywhere and everywhere in our super awesome CR-V, Eugene (yes also from Tangled. Yes I am aware we are a little weird.) When adventure isn’t calling I cook, craft and take this mom & wife thing one day at a time.
I also work on social media and content writing for various brands, focused on creating a branding voice and making it presentable for social media platforms.
- The Art Institute of ColoradoMedia Art and Animation, 2003 - 2007