Pink Media LLC
Nerdy Panda, 2010 - present
● Managed and grew social media networks organically through a proprietary system for more than 15 clients simultaneously (10x for one client, nearly 2,000 for another, nearly 1,000 for another, over 900 for another) through related posting and engaging through community pages, keyword searches and trending topics
● Managed Multiple Facebook advertising campaigns focused on growing “likes”.
● Provided leadership to a cross-functional team of five including account managers, designers, and interns delegating social media and online brand development work, providing performance appraisals.
● Wrote, edited and proofread blogs for clients to develop thought leadership, utilizing Google Analytics to track metrics, optimized for SEO and shares on over 50 social bookmarking sites.
● Designed and constructed communications with email marketing software to share monthly messages promoting blogs, events, sales and general company information; including sending one campaign to over 2,400 people filling events 100% four months in a row, and garnering a consistent 33% open rate on another list sent to 350+ people.
● Designed marketing materials: business cards, flyers, web advertisements, posters, program sheets, etc.; supervised design of websites; designed Facebook landing pages, apps and cover designs.
● Developed process and procedures for design and social media management with strong attention to detail.
● Developed “Build Your Online Brand” workshop/write-up to train interns, professionals and job seekers to develop their personal brand and help them find a meaningful job through getting noticed by decision makers.
● Networked to locate new clients, using a consultative sales approach focused on relationship building.
● Designated as an internship partner for Arizona State University Barrett, The Honors College.
● Client list includes: AZ Tech Finders, Training to You, Arizona Spa Girls, Mom-e Club, Helix House, Spartan Media Group, Helix House, Urban Exchange Clothing and Artistic Hero.
Volunteer with Director of Geek News Network
● Manage social media messaging for breaking news about TV shows, actors and actresses focused on the Southwest U.S. with growth to national coverage.
● Managed team of 50+ social media and movie review writers, contributing to the development of a comprehensive marketing plan and a growing presence on Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit and Twitter.
● Increased Facebook fan base from 500 to over 2,800 followers in less than six months with no advertising dollars.
● Created policy for social media and breaking news practices for team members.
● Write columns as needed. Subjects: Movie reviews, Geek Girls, Geek Dating