- Apple Inc.Genius, 2014 - presentUse your problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical problems of every kind. As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need. You also educate your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date.
- The Ohio State UniversityIT Systems Tech, 2013 - 2014Aids the coaches and athletes of the 35 sports at Ohio State with any problems with their technology provided by the school by:- Providing technical support by phone and in person- Troubleshooting PCs, Laptops, & Virtual Machines- Maintaining enterprise LAN infrastructure and backend- Ensuring industry best practices are followed
- Olentangy CommonsBarista, 2012 - 2013I would overlook the coffee house, maintain it's cleanliness, and provide food or beverages to customers.
- Schottenstein HomesGeneral Laborer, 2011 - 2012-In the field: run errands (pick up supplies at Home Depot), clean houses being built, handyman-In the office: filing, trash duty, run errands (drop off/pick up building prints, pick up supplies at Staples or Giant Eagle), make spreadsheets/checklists on paper or computer-In the model home: help customers in choosing the right model for their home, provide information to everyone who walks through the door, greet customers with respect, become personal with customers to gain trust when looking at homes
- Hollister Co.Floor Model, 2010 - 2011Customer service- personable, greeting customers upon arrival- easy to talk to, manage floor, work the cash register, folding clothes
- Ohio State UniversityHuman-Computer Interaction (HCI), 2012 - present
- St Francis DeSales High School2008 - 2012
Exclusive! Android 5.1 release date and improvements revealed - AndroidPIT
We have Android 5.1 Lollipop update news, release date, and feature information from two trusted sources!
Hangouts 2.3 Update Brings Remaining Google Voice Integration And A Big ...
We saw Google Voice integration go live last night, but it contained a number of issue which this update is expected to fix. Yet as exciting
Android "L" Release Will Very Likely Include Multiple User Support For P...
Earlier today, someone decided to post to the Android issue tracker complaining about the lack of multiuser support for smartphones. Within