- Element ThreeContent Strategist, 2013 - present
- digitalrelevanceInbound Marketing Consultant, Content Strategy, 2012 - 2013Develop and execute custom content strategies for enterprise and mid-market clients. Responsibilities include researching clients' competitors, content topics and customer segments; delivering content recommendations and managing content production
- digitalrelevanceSearch Media Editor, 2011 - 2012Coordinated content production for a marketing team with a portfolio of enterprise and mid-market clients. Responsibilities included writing, editing, contributing to the overall marketing strategy, participating in client meetings, and creating custom deliverables for clients in areas like social media marketing
- Greenfield Daily ReporterBusiness Reporter, 2006 - 2011Served as the business reporter at this daily newspaper near Indianapolis. My beat included Eli Lilly and Company, Ener1, Covance and Elanco.
- Kokomo TribuneBusiness Reporter, 2002 - 2006Served in several different beats at this newspaper about an hour north of Indianapolis. Covered Chrysler, Delphi and other organizations in Howard and surrounding counties.
- Indiana University BloomingtonEnglish, 1993 - 1997Studied English Literature, Shakespeare and Dante; Minored in Classical Civilization; Also studied Journalism and Psychology
6 Personality Types You'll Find in a Marketing Agency
Element Threes identifies 6 personality types often found a creative marketing agency. Can you identify these personality types in your comp
Tactical Thursday: Content and Design Collaboration
Designer Jenny Tod and Copywriter Thomas Wachtel discuss content and design collaboration in today's Tactical Thursday video.
What Fred Jones Taught Me About Brand Storytelling
Everyone has that one story they love to tell. Take this to heart in your brand storytelling. Lead with that one story and stand apart from
My Childhood Was a Lie: Matching Realism with Imagination
When you're working on a creative project, there are always multiple ways to look at things. But sometimes it takes a lot of effort to ignor