248 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Yup. There's not a lot of research involved with basic math, or wanting to call someone, or asking for directions, or all the things you'd normally have to type that you can now say. I find it incredibly useful. I've listed some examples. But if you don't trust a technology, it doesn't matter how useful it is because you'll always second guess it.2w
- Measure twice, cut once is how I live my life, it is the value I add to everything I do (the reason for my job). I suppose that changes everything.2w
- I use Google Assistant for serious reasons only.2w
- Google why does Google hate android users?
Google can we replace the entire google services team making Android apps with the team making iOS apps
Google please define self-sabotage2w
- It's not a matter of trust.
I will curate my life
I sure as fuck dont want to do it.
They seem to only fail at every turn for the last 5 years or so2w
- Can someone explain to me why the Voice Actions on Google Now can work with a lot of languages including hotword support, but Google Assistant only works with US & UK English? Shouldn't the voice detection be a separate component that can work with any voice assistant? Or atleast they should be able to easily reuse the current implementation2w