Oh hello official Android Wear watch faces.
224 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- I don't mind ;)Dec 10, 2014
- I'm really excited to use this face, reminds me of an old alarm clock. So cool!!! Thanks . Edited: Downloaded, now , give me my OTA... 😄😄😄Dec 10, 2014
- Do all these faces support always-on mode for P-OLED screens? If not, everyone downloading these will get burn-in (LG G Watch R). I see no notice one way or the other, or warning about burn-in...Dec 10, 2014
- can't speak for the others but the angles watch does support always on display to prevent burn in.Dec 10, 2014
- any of the featured apps must follow the watch design guidelines for burn-in protection. The exception is Facer which cannot guarantee that a face follows the guidelines. You need to be careful about which faces you run on P-OLED devices.
All the faces I've designed for Face for Wear (a different app) adhere to the guidelines for ambient mode. You can check them out if you'd like.Dec 10, 2014
- Bah wish selecting "system update" in your smart watch would actually update it. Waiting on these staged rollouts can take all week. If only had the 5.0 wear update.Dec 10, 2014