And then The Verge was all like "No more TouchWiz jokes: Samsung's software has caught up to its hardware" and everyone was all like...
312 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- gotcha :D35w
- What a load. If they made it easy to uninstall I bet you could rent the local diner and get every single user in there for a meeting.35w
- Touch whiz isn't as bad as the latest software Samsung developed35w
- I Pre-ordered the S8 plus. My last Samsung device was an S6 Edge. That had massive lag. I heard S7 was Beyer better. Hope it's improved even more with the S835w
- Amon RA+1To be honest, I have been using an S7 edge for over a year and didn't have issues... I have been using the S8+ for a few weeks now and it's still snappy. I understand the hatred, but TW isn't what it used to be.35w
- Kind of like saying my latest I7 cpu pc runs windows XP really really fast. 😋35w
Add a comment...