These emoji's are too cartoon-like / iOS-like. Do not like.
162 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Woah woah woah, you can't be serious. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. 😁36w
- I liked the original ones that were around, the newer blobby ones are good, but they change some of the older ones such as the one with two hands in the air like he was celebrating or giving a high ten.
The =/ one looked better in the original set as it looked more skeptical36w
- But these round ones.
- basically, the set from v4.4 were great36w
- Yep, all they needed to do was expand that, as they are a lot clearer to understand what they are, than any other set i've seen.36w
- The expressions on the blobs are sometimes difficult to discern, especially in some apps where they're tiny.36w
- The old emojis have that material design feel. These remind me of iOS 6.36w
- Honestly it will be nice to have some level of standardization to emojis. Can't tell how many times someone said why did you send that? Turns out what I saw on my end was frequently not what people saw on the receiving end.36w
- Don't even use them.36w
Add a comment...