- Cirrus ABSDirector of Vertical Programs, 2010 - present
- Office of Congressman Mark SouderDistrict Director, 2000 - 2010
- Office of Congressman Ken CalvertLegislative Assistant, 1998 - 2000
- Office of Congressman Jon FoxLegislative Correspondent, 1996 - 1998
- Cleary, Komen and Lewis LLPStaff Assistant, 1997 - 1997
- Souder for CongressCampaign Coordinator, 2004 - 2010
- The George Washington UniversityPolitical Science, 1995 - 2000
- North Penn Senior High School1991 - 1994
- North Penn Junior High School1989 - 1991
- Pennfield Middle School1987 - 1989
- Hatfield Elementary School1981 - 1987
My New Year's resolution -- read 26 books in 2015 | Coffee Break | Journ...
If you’ve ever tried making a New Year's resolution, you probably know your odds of achieving it aren’t great. Most studies say ...
22nd & Philly: The Best Cheesesteak in the Philadelphia Suburbs?
What's the best cheesesteak in Philadelphia? It's a debate that has raged for decades. We haven't stepped into the conversation on this blog
Teen Who Lost His Legs in Botched Abortion Makes State Wrestling Champio...
Nik Hoot is quite the athlete. He's a successful wrestler at a high school - a fact that would likely earn him news coverage anyway. But Nik
The puzzling case of the overnight success of Flappy Bird
Oh no. The incredibly difficult mobile game Flappy Bird has been removed from all app stores. Could this be marketing leverage for future ga
An Entire Family Shocks the Bride With THIS Amazing Broadway Performance...
This new bride loves Broadway music and surprises, so her new groom and his entire family whipped up a surprise and performed To Life, a fam
Google+ Turns Two: You Can't Ignore It for Another Minute
Brands and social-media marketers need to develop a strategy that puts Google+ at its center. It will need to be quite different than your F
How to Find More Content Ideas than You’ll Ever be Able to Write
You've probably heard this writing advice before: content is king, write 500 words a day, and commit to a regular posting schedule. It's fru
Content Curation for Inspiration: Tips for Marketers
Wondering how content curation fits into your marketing mix? Check out these tips and tools to help you curate wisely.
My Top 5 Most Used Custom Reports in Google Analytics
Looking to add some awesome custom reports to your Google Analytics arsenal? Get these highly recommended reports now: unique visitors by pa
Google Unveils 5-Year Roadmap for Strong Authentication | ZDNet
I am a user of Gmail and many other Google applications who only recently elected to accept Google's 2-step verification in an attempt to pr