As usual, the devil is in the details. Today, the ‘details’ are Pinterest operator Cold Brew Labs’ terms of service. And by ‘devil’ I mean the following two excerpts:
By making available any Member Content through the Site, Application or Services, you hereby grant to Cold Brew Labs a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content only on, through or by means of the Site, Application or Services.
In the following paragraph, Pinterest asks me, the user, to affirm that, ...
... you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site, Application and Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Cold Brew Labs the rights in such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms.
- Pixelem LLCPresident, 8 - present
- Universal Studios Home EntertainmentCreative Director, 12 - 2012
- 20th Century Fox Home EntertainmentCreative Director, 6 - 9
- I am a Creative Geek.
- I refuse to stop learning.
- An entrepreneur that doesn't know how to stop!
- I am a nice person until somebody is mean!
- Los Angeles Pierce CollegeInternet
- City College of San FranciscoFilm
- Santa Monica CollegeDesign
- Orange Coast CollegeBusiness
Nicola's Kitchen Restaurant | Woodland Hills | Menus and Reviews | Zagat
Read Nicola's Kitchen's review at Zagat.com. See Nicola's Kitchen menu & photos, get directions, make a reservation and browse other restaur
Markup and Gusto: Early previews of Code Editors for the iPad
[tweetmeme]The screen is the user interface. How you arrange pixels beyond that is only limited by your imagination. It’s a serious argument