The kitchen bangs out some fantastic Cantonese food, with old comfort standbys like lap cheung claypot rice, beef chow fun, and insanely good claypot dishes. The . It's all under $10 per dish, too. And you get a free soup at the beginning of the meal - awesome.
Service is really friendly. It's BYOB too. Not much (if anything) to dislike here.
We spend lots of time listening to your feedback, and today we're launching some profile and page updates that you've been asking for. These include:
- A new tab for your Local reviews. In addition to your photos, +1's and YouTube videos, there's now a place for all your Local reviews. Highlight your favorite restaurants, or hide the tab completely via settings -- it's completely up to you.
- An easier way to edit your info. The 'About' tab now consists of separate cards (like Story, Places, and Links) -- each with its own prominent edit link. As always: you can share specific fields with specific circles, or keep them just for you.
- Bigger cover photos, with a better aspect ratio. Cover photos are much larger than before (up to 2120px by 1192px), and they display in 16x9 when fully expanded. This way more images can be used as cover photos, and there’s more room for your selection to shine.
Everything's rolling out gradually, so check back soon if you don't see it yet. Once it’s live (at plus.google.com/me), let us know your thoughts in the comments!
I like the Reviews is getting a bigger integration though! Congrats to you and ! It should really help to increase usage of Google+ Local/Zagat. :)
- Kellogg School of ManagementMBA, 2009 - 2011
- Haas School of Business @ UC Berkeley
This Photo of Mitt Romney Bending Over in Front of an Astonished Schoolg...
Mitt Romney surprised a bunch of schoolchildren in Fairfield, Virginia, today by making an unexpected pit stop at their elementary school. N
Plus-One This: Proof That Google Plus Will Prevail
Remember when Google Plus “flopped"? Well, it didn’t. In fact, it was, and still is, just part of Google’s plan-- but everyone (including th
I Can't Stop Watching This Hilariously Stilted Japanese Domino's Ad
Here's Domino's Pizza Japan president Scott Oellkers introducing a new Domino's pizza iPhone app. What is it about this? The jump cuts? The
The A/B Test: Inside the Technology That's Changing the Rules of Busines...
Want to build a perfect website? Forget instincts—trust the data. Forget the designers—trust the audience.
Man Combats Slug Problem with 'Salt Gauntlet'; May Be Inadvertantly Bree...
An unnamed Facebook user recently posted a status update about a serious slug problem he's been dealing with, saying that the last straw was