- Thomson-Reuters CorporationEngagement Manager, 2014 - presentThomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs approximately 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges.
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSenior Content Strategist, 2012 - 2014
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSocial Media Writer III, 2012 - 2012
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSocial Media Writer II, 2011 - 2012
- Thomson WestLegal Associate, 2009 - 2011
Texas Is Still Finding Ways to Deny Low-Income Housing in Wealthy, White...
Despite a landmark Supreme Court decision, state leaders are still finding ways to oppose low-income housing.
How Marissa Webb Climbed the Ranks at J.Crew and Stays True to Her Desig...
Hint: it involves working really, really hard.
Story Needle - Content strategy for a post-device era
Content strategy for a post-device era
A Traffic Cop’s Ticket Bonanza In A Poor Texas Town
Turbocharged surveillance technology turned Officer Ricky Antoine into an unstoppable policing juggernaut. The city of Port Arthur says his
Harvard Social Psychologist Amy Cuddy on Mastering the Antidote to Anxie...
“Before we even show up at the doorstep of an opportunity, we are teeming with dread and anxiety, borrowing trouble from a future that hasn’