- Thomson-Reuters CorporationEngagement Manager, 2014 - presentThomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs approximately 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges.
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSenior Content Strategist, 2012 - 2014
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSocial Media Writer III, 2012 - 2012
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSocial Media Writer II, 2011 - 2012
- Thomson WestLegal Associate, 2009 - 2011
How Clutter Affects Your Brain (and What You Can Do About It)
A few years ago, I worked at a web design agency as a product manager. The part of the job I loved the most was working on product with our
What Venture Capitalists Want to See in Your Business (VIDEO)
A recent insider panel offered clues on what VCs are looking for and stressed the importance of being being backed by a good team. Catch the
What Design Can Do Blog - The blogWhat Design Can Do Blog
20 Apr 2015 Published in Culture by Bas van Lier. Presented last week in Milan: the Candy Collection for Lasvit by the Campana brothers, who
Food Faith Fitness - Nourishing your body, mind and soul
Nourishing your body, mind and soul
How To Make A Travel Mag As Visually Appealing As The Destinations | Co....
Most travel magazines are like clichd old tourist postcards. Not the new Afar.
The Unfortunate Reality Of Most Content Marketing Programs
It should be no surprise that bad content strategy results in low conversions. Columnist and CRO expert Tim Ash explains the questions you s