- Thomson-Reuters CorporationEngagement Manager, 2014 - presentThomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs approximately 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges.
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSenior Content Strategist, 2012 - 2014
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSocial Media Writer III, 2012 - 2012
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSocial Media Writer II, 2011 - 2012
- Thomson WestLegal Associate, 2009 - 2011
Fiercely Curious - A home for art & artists in Brooklyn, NY
home shop art artists about us blog faq Studio Visits Basket X Close Menu. Features. A Preview of our Pop-up Show. Feb 27th Pop Up Art & Des
Jägermeister Instagram Campaign Reached 3.24 Million And Increased Follo...
How the German liqueur maker stirred up excitement and built community via social media.
A Brief Guide to Fixing Your Old, Neglected, and Broken Content - Copybl...
Do your site's archives desperately need attention, but you don't know where to start? Focus on fixing these 10 pieces of broken or neglecte
Swiss Leaks and Offshore Tax Havens: How Large Journalistic Investigatio...
We spoke to one of the coordinators of the recent HSBC leaks about how the International Centre for Investigative Journalism go about their
Are personal style bloggers the most powerful people in fashion?
Waltzing through Mulberry HQ in Kensington, picking out anything you fancy from the rails, sounds like a fantasy. For Ella Catliff, 23, it’s
Paris Review – Writers, Quotes, Biography, Interviews, Artists
The Paris Review is a literary magazine featuring original writing, art, and in-depth interviews with famous writers.
Inside 4 UK news publishers’ content studios - Digiday
The clamor for native advertising budgets has led to many of the top news publishers rebranding and up-skilling. Here's how their solutions
We Are Design Nerds - Marlon and Karlie explore the world through a crea...
Marlon and Karlie explore the world through a creative lens
News Apps Essentials - Guides - Source: An OpenNews project
Source - Journalism Code, Context & Community