- Thomson-Reuters CorporationEngagement Manager, 2014 - presentThomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs approximately 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges.
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSenior Content Strategist, 2012 - 2014
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSocial Media Writer III, 2012 - 2012
- Thomson-Reuters CorporationSocial Media Writer II, 2011 - 2012
- Thomson WestLegal Associate, 2009 - 2011
Maker's Profile - Printerette Press - Wit & Delight
It only took 3 years and two months to make this Wit & Delight thing official: We just got business cards! I spent most of my time, outside
Google+ gets yet another revamp as it tries to prove it’s not dead - The...
Google said it's redesigning its social network to focus on building online communities.
Who Turned My Blue State Red? - The New York Times
Why poor areas vote for politicians who want to slash the safety net.
Release of Balmain x H&M Collection Creates Chaos in London - The Ne...
An online campaign by the French designer Olivier Rousteing brought out his fans, and the limited collection sold out in Paris in less than
As celebrities impose photography restrictions, news organizations push ...
A Global Leader in Journalism | Journalism training, media news & how to's
How London Fell Out of Love With the 'Garden Bridge' - CityLab
First seen as symbol of a bright new future, the structure has come to reflect the city’s wider problems.
Social Media Marketing: Visual storytelling drives 4.4 million Instagram...
Fashion brand Lilly Pulitzer has an authentically American heritage that provides rich content for growing a social media community. The mar
On Instagram and Other Social Media, Redefining ‘User Engagement’ - The ...
The intersection between brands trying to capitalize on social media activity and people’s expectation of privacy has become murky.
Stressed, Tired, Rushed: A Portrait of the Modern Family - The New York ...
A Pew survey captures how working parents are feeling shorted on time with their children, friends, partners or hobbies.
The Social-Media Teen Celebrity World Is at War Over Essena O’Neill
Just when Essena O'Neill thought she was out ... twin Australian musicians pull her back in.
How to Create Human-Centered Content That Ranks High in Google
The first rule of blogging is “Know your audience.” After all, if you don't know who your ideal customer is, there's no way you can appeal t