« The children we mean to raise: the real messages adults are sending about values » (Harvard report):
« Raising caring, respectful, ethical children » (parenting tips):
photo from brazilian model Gisele Bündchen's Instagram
33 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
It feels like 10% may get from all the teachings of peace studies, but the other 90% engulf the10% or it could be the other way 90% get it and the 10% try to engulf the 90%.
What if we let go the thought that, human beings will understand anything. Though being human is supposed to be more intelligent and wise
Can we accept the world the way it is and go silent.That may end this world and we are done with life in this world, end of Era and no more wars to see in this life ?Jul 22, 2014
- Playing. .With. .Your. Baby. Is. 100. Percent. Better..Jul 22, 2014
- Every new idea starts as a minority view… no matter how prevalent it might later become. Initially, those considering the Earth not to be flat were definitely a tiny minority! Nowadays, they are the large majority. So being a minority is not in itself a cause of discouragement!
"Accepting the world the way it is" is not at all the same as "going silent", .
On the contrary: once one finally accepts the starting point of engagement as it is, one's words can finally become useful (rather than pointlessly talking or gossiping about unreal, potential, other situations than the reality at hand)!Jul 22, 2014
- My own thoughts and words that come in my mind overwhelm me,Then I feel what's the point in writing or saying something......
It becomes a war between me and the silence sometimes :)
Then there is a debate in is it appropriate to say or not.....Jul 22, 2014
- Have you thought about the Map of Consciousness, which I noticed making the rounds recently,? The column which pairs your spiritual progress with your "views on life" is pretty relevant to this comment you made, I'd say.
Remember the graph isn't meant as a way to compare yourself to others, but as a way to make you reflect on your own place in the path to greater understanding, and how your attitude towards humanity and the world at large are bound to change as you walk it.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/106342049490120140849/posts/Lw3HE7a3WerJul 23, 2014
Add a comment...