- Teachers College, Columbia UniversityInnovative Fellow, 2011 - 2015
- Teachers College, Columbia UniversityProject Coordinator, 2009 - 2011Led several large scale organizational projects for the Teachers College library. I completed a 10 year reorganizational project of the library's historical research collection. Managed a team of 25 staff members to reclassify and reorganize 200,000 educational books. I prepared library inventory procedures, trained, supervised, and evaluated my team. Was responsible for reporting to the Library Administrator regularly on the progress of projects. At the same time I managed office operations, supplies, and project resources. Along with project managing, I was also responsible for maintaining the library's catalog database. This includes updating the college's e-journal subscriptions and adding e-books.
- Dish NetworkCustomer Service Representative, 2009 - 2010Handled over 1,000 customer calls every week. Assisted and educated customers with any questions about their service or billing as well as selling new services that they would enjoy. Earned high marks on quality assistance and customer satisfaction surveys for helping customers quickly and within the company's standards.
- Millennium Century ConsrtuctionOffice Assistant, 2008 - 2008During my time working in this office I helped physically organize all files of accounts, employee information, and vendor information. I also organized the monthly invoices digitally through QuickBooks. I calculated the company's expenses to complete the Union Report every month. Was responsible for managing the payroll for employees.
- ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE eng
I have a huge interest in educational technology (edtech), and I'm looking to connect with other professionals in the space. For five years I have worked in Teachers College Columbia University working on several projects and edtech products to help the teacher community.
I was born and raised in the greatest city of the world, New York City. Needing a change of scenery I made the move to the suburbs of New Jersey with my wife. Enjoying the geekier things in life I spend my free time playing videos games, reading comics, watching superhero shows and movies, and testing out new tech.
- Teachers College Columbia UniversityMathematics Education, 2013 - presentProblem Solving
- State University of New York at Stony BrookApplied Mathematics and Statistics, 2004 - 2008
Quantum Dot Technology Could Lead To Solar Panel Windows | I Fucking Lov...
Researchers from Los Alamos National Laboratory and the University of Milano-Bicocca have designed and synthesized a new generation of quant
Children are filling classes and camps that promise to build entrepreneu...
Younger children are filling classes, camps and other programs that promise to develop entrepreneurial skills.
How to Beat Procrastination | Wait But WhyWait But Why
Part 2. Where does a procrastinator go wrong and how can he actually improve in a meaningful way?
Edward Snowden at TED: 'There Are More Revelations to Come'
VANCOUVER -- NSA leaker Edward Snowden made a surprise appearance via robot at the TED conference Tuesday, vowing to continue his fight for
Custom Armor For Barbie Prepares Her To Fight You (And Dragons) To The D...
Barbie's proportions might still be hotly debated, but at least now she has some feminist 3-D printed chain mail.
Power Brick battery charges phones, clicks with Lego pieces
The Power Brick external battery pack doubles as a Lego-compatible building platform, letting you design your own ultimate smartphone stand.
Blend Lands $2.7M In Seed Funding Led By NEA | TechCrunch
Blend, a social networking app for college students that looks to include brands right from the get-go, has today announced that it secured
Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Leather Messenger Bag
The Assassin’s Creed Black Flag – Leather Messenger Bag is a real jewel for the Assassins who will have the chance to wear it.
Netflix Is 'Training' Its Recommendation System By Using Amazon's Cloud ...
Frequent Netflix users rejoice: Netflix is...
Found: Girl in 1981 Lego Ad Is Now an Alt-Medicine Doctor in Seattle
In January, a 1981 Lego ad made the rounds on Reddit. The story behind the ad is even more compelling.