My personal notes on setting up Eclipse for Java development.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I've become an IntelliJ convert over the past year :PMar 12, 2012
- There was a 100% probability that an IntelliJ user will chime in :-pMar 12, 2012
- Hahaha, come to the dark.., wait I'm not even sure who is the dark side in this case here. Anyway, we have a less randomly hanging IDE... and cookies!Mar 12, 2012
- You don't enable On-Save actions? I find those incredibly useful for removing unnecessary imports, adding finals, etc.Mar 13, 2012
- I am wary of on-save actions. They work well if your team has strict guidelines which are followed by everyone. If not, you just end up with huge diffs on each checkin which just makes things worse.Mar 13, 2012