- Langara College
- Emily Carr Institute of Design
- FreelancePublicity, Social Media and Event Planning, 2004 - presentWorking with small to mid sized businesses to create integrated marketing campaigns, increase visibility via publicity and social media. Planning events of all sizes from creation, budgeting, decor and coordinating efforts.
- Gastrofork.caCreator&Blogger, present
- PopcornPR Manager, 2011 - 2013
- Travelling BestiesBlogger, 2013 - 2013
- VIFFMedia Relations
- Miss Canada Teen GlobalDirector of Media Relations
- No Plan B. EntertainmentPublicist
TechBargains: Best Deals & Coupons on Laptops, Tablets, Computers &a...
Techbargains.com - Technology products shopping guide. Find dell coupons, discount computers, cheap digital camera. Find cheap ipods, cheap
Top 100 Food Blogs To Follow In 2013 [Infographic] | Coupon Audit
Top 100 Food Blogs To Follow In 2013 [Infographic]. Categories: Infographics. Top 100 Food Blogs An infographic by the team at CouponAudit.
Easy Korean (Kalbi) Short Ribs Marinade | gastrofork
A couple months ago when it was still grilling/BBQ season, I came across short ribs in my local supermarket and I thought to myself – wouldn
gastrofork - a Vancouver food blog reviewing restaurants, recipes and pr...
vancouver food reviews, vancouver food, vancouver events, gastrofork, gastrofork.ca, vancouver reviews
ultra 8bit - your destination for film, tv and gaming reviews!
Extra Life – Play Games. Heal Kids. Extra Life is an event to play video games for 24 hours straight on October 20th, 2012 that benefits the
6 Must-Have Social Plugins for Your WordPress Blog | Blogging and Conten...
6 social plugins that will help your Wordpress blog generate traffic, clicks, social sharing, and more. There's are a ton of social plugins,
Brands Face Stream Fatigue as Consumers Look Beyond Gimmicks in Social N...
Brands Face Stream Fatigue as Consumers Look Beyond Gimmicks in Social Networks · Tweet. February 20, 2012; No Comments. Part of an unpublis