APPRECIATION AND COLLABORATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS30 Ways to Engage Your Social Media Influencers
In social media people often rely on the own influencers believing that hope is the mother of all success. People list significant people in their Klout profile and hope that these influencers will bring them up. They often have no real connection to these people, sometimes don't know anything about them.
We should ask us?
What do 10 celebrities cause in our profile?
Do we engage with them or do we only admire them?
Not the own success should be in focus, the success of the influencers is what counts. And for their success we should feel responsible when we see them as influencers.
We should learn to engage with our influencers or engage them ... as everything is about
Here good proposals for engagement of the own influencers:
1. Ask your influencers questions
2. Ask them to guest blog
3. Comment on your influencers’ blog posts
4. Share their content with your social networks
5. +1 and like influencer posts
6. Link to their content in your blog posts
7. Ask to cross-post influencer content on your corporate blog
8. Make introductions
9. Ask for introductions
10. Give your influencers a shout out on your social networks
11. Invite your influencers to a Tweetup
12. Invite them to participate in a Google+ hangout or webinar
13. Ask them to provide feedback on your brand or product
14. Make changes based on your influencer feedback
15. Provide feedback on influencer content
16. Reward them with exclusive content or offers
17. Host an event to show them your appreciation
18. Give them a sneak peak of a new product or service
19. Thank them
20. Connect with your influencers on other networks
21. Ask an influencer to be your brand’s spokesperson
22. Invite them to collaborate on campaigns
23. Offer to work together to author or co-author an ebook
24. Ask your influencers to host a Twitter Chat
25. Host an event panel and invite your influencers to participate
26. Do a blog or video interview with an influencer
27. Engage with your influencers as people, not prospects
28. Ask them for advice on brand or industry topics
29. Add your influencers to a Google+ circle and share it with your community
30. Create a Pinterest board with your favorite influencer content
Read the article here:http://www.radian6.com/blog/2012/02/30-ways-to-engage-your-social-media-influencers/http://wisdomforfutureleaders.org/appreciation-and-collaboration-is-the-key-to-success-30-ways-to-engage-your-social-media-influencers/ #engagement #influencer #engagement #engagementleadership