This post is dedicated to philosophical topics and resources. From the basics to the in-depth; you'll find resources here to utilize in the transfer of knowledge to your philosophy learners! Are you ready? Once you have implemented any of the resources, ple...
Courtesy of Rambling On: Music & More There have been a few articles in the field of instructional design lately that say we do not really need instructional designers. Instructional designers read these headlines and automatically begin to huff and puff. ...
- Capella UniversityPhD - Instructional Design for Online Learning (IDOL), 2006 - 2011
- Capella UniversityMScEd - Professional Studies in Education/OL Teaching & Training, 2003 - 2006
- Davenport UniversityBAS -Administration, 2001 - 2003
- Davenport UniversityAAS - Business Studies, 1999 - 2001
- Albion Senior High SchoolLife, 1986
- Crazy Kitchen
- “To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity.” ~Irving Wallace
- “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” ~Emerson
- “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” ~Tom Krause
- It is better to hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not. - Anon
- A man is truly ethical only when he obeys the compulsion to help all life which he is able to assist, and shrinks from injuring anything that lives. - Albert Schweitzer
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” ~Winnie the Pooh
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss
The college experience and student profile, redefined
Evolving technology and unwavering students are changing the traditional college experience. Melissa Korn reveals the future of college in t
2020 Vision: Outlook for online learning in 2014 and way beyond
Taking the long view. Doug Saunders in the Globe and Mail on January 4 wrote an interesting piece on prediction, entitled: “Gadgets alone do
New computer model may explain moon Europa's chaotic terrain
(Phys.org) —A team of researchers at the University of Texas with assistance from a computer modeler at the Max Planck Institute in Germany
Laughter Marks a Successful Culture of Innovation - Innovation Insights
America’s innovation edge has seen better days, with China now eclipsing the U.S. in areas such as patent applications, and several other co
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
American Horror Story Official Website | Wednesdays 10pm e/p only on FX
Official site. FX original series from Ryan Murphy stars Dylan McDermott, Jessica Lange.
Distance Learning Regulation Needs Simplification, Officials Say -- Info...
Former education secretary Richard Riley heads effort to make it easier for students to take online classes by standardizing state regulatio
Building An Online Learning Community by Kevin Wilcoxon : Learning Solut...
How can an instructional designer (ID) leverage social interaction online to engage learners, increase exchange and dialogue, and get better
Connect All Schools - The Global Education Collaborative
Connect All Schools Your Name and Title: David Potter, Director of Development School or Organization Name: iEARN-USA Co-Presenter Name(