Start a hangout
569 followers|164,169 views
Works at Call Debbie O
Attended University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio School of Nursing
Lives in San Antonio, TX, United States
569 followers|164,169 views
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio School of NursingBaccalaureate of Nursing, 1978 - 1981Generic nursing program.
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio School of NursingMaster of Science Degree, 1983 - 1984Achieved Major in Administration, Minor in Teaching
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio School of NursingPost-Graduate Family Nurse Practitioner, 1993 - 1995Concentration of didactic and clinical in family practice. Board Certification obtained after graduation through The American Nurse Credentialing Center, FNP-BC
Call Debbie O to make the connections for good things to happen.
Special needs mom, Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Completed baccalaureate in 3.5 years, first master of science in nursing with majoring in administration an minoring in education in 18 months, and completed post-graduate work to become a family nurse practitioner in 18 months, with a cumulative GPA of 4.0. American Nurses Credentialing Center Family Nurse Practitioner Certification (certification number 0257422)is current through August 31, 2016. Advanced Practice Registration Nurse Verifies License No. 251615, current through July 31, 2016. Prescriptive Authorization Number is 1263, current through 7/31/2016. NPI number is 1518069517. Taxonomy is 363LF000X. Certified as Dementia Care Coach November, 2013. Maintains active membership in Sigma Theta Tau, Nursing International Honor Society of Nursing, American Nurses Association, Texas Nurse Practitioners. Civic duties an awards: Member of the Cherice Cochrane Foundation Board of Directors, 2013 to present; 2014 Who's Who Women San Antonio, Texas. Veteran, United States Air Force Augus 1974 to August 1978, Honorable Discharge.
Family Nurse Practitioner and the Founder of SpeciaLives and Call Debbie O, services for families and young people with disabilities in transition to independence.
Leadership, Resource Identification and Collaboration, Networking, Communication, Speaking, Consultant for Health Care Systems, Dementia Care Coach, Consultant to Special Needs Parents and People with Disabilities, Entrepreneur, Visionary, Author, Speaker, Researcher
- Call Debbie OCEO, 2015 - presentMaking connections to make things good happen faster! YOUR PUBLIC PROFILE URL: http://blogs.forbes.com/people/debbieoveland/
- SpeciaLivesFounder, 2013 - 2015Founder, in charge of operations, networking, resource identification and evaluation, assessment and prioritization of individualized needs for families and people with disabilities in transition, counseling, speaker, marketing, transition expert, client advocate, board certified family nurse practitioner.
- PPR StaffingFamily Nurse Practitioner, 2011 - 2013Performed annual physical exams in client homes to maintain certification in Medicare.
- Veterans HospitalRN, CCRN, BSN, MSN, Critical Care, Telemetry Nurse Manager, Assistant Chief, Nursing Service, FNP-BC, Internal Medicine Clinic last 16 years of 33 years of service., 1977 - 2011Registered nurse with a variety of experience from medical surgical to surgical intensive care, telemetry nurse manager, Assistant Chief of Nursing, Recruitment and Retention, Adjunct Faculty, Nursing Instructor, Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Internal Medicine Clinic, 1995 to 2011 (retirement).
San Antonio, TX, United States