94, 118, 55, 65 and 75.
Brad Haddin has scored 50 or more in the 1st innings of each Test in this Ashes series. Australia were 5/100 in the 1st inns of 1st Test, 5/143 in the 1st inns of 3rd Test, 5/112 in the 1st inns of 4th Test and each time Haddin saved them with a gritty knock. He and Johnson have been the most valuable players for AUS.
Try it yourself by following the directions at https://developers.google.com/+/web/signin/
- RAMEE GROUP OF HOTELS, RESORTS AND APARTMENTSFood & Beverage Manager, 2010 - present
- Sun-n-Sand [5 Star Hotel], GOAFood & Beverage Manager, 2008 - 2010
- Nirvana Hermitage [4 Star Deluxe], Anjuna, Bardez, GoaFood & Beverage Manager / Operation Manager, 2008 - 2008
- Kamat Hotels & RestaurantsAsst. Food & Beverage Manager / Restaurant Manager / Banquet Manager, 2005 - 2008
- Kamat Hotels & RestaurantsRestaurant Manager / Banquet Manager / Senior Captain / Captain, 2002 - 2005
- Le Meridien ( 5 Star Hotel ), BangaloreAsst. Captain / Asst. Supervisor, 2001 - 2001
P.D.A. Colony, Alto-Porvorim, GOA - 403521 ..(INDIA) ..
Marine Lines ( E ) , Mumbai - 400002 Maharashtra
Local Address: # Marine Lines ( E ), Mumbai – 400002 (INDIA)..
Address: # P.D.A. Colony, Alto-Porvorim, GOA - 403521. (INDIA)
Tel : +91-9967282582
Skype : debajit.de2
FOCUS : FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Having over 13 years of experience in Restaurant Operation Management, Banqueting / Convention & Outdoor Catering Management, Room Service Management, Food & Beverage Management, Business Development in a frontline Hospitality Industry, presently Seeking Senior level assignments in the same.
ü An astute and result oriented multilingual professional with 13+ years of experience in Restaurant Operation Management, Banqueting & Outdoor Catering Management, International Bar & Lounge Operation, Room Service Management, Night Club Operation/Discotheque Management, Restaurant Management with live entertainment, Sports Bar Operation, Food & Beverage Management and Business Development in the hospitality industry at different Metro Cities in INDIA and ABROAD.
ü Expertise in handling a diverse range of operations entailing F&B Operations, Sales & Revenue, P&L accountability, costs control, Budgeting, Team Building & Performance Optimization, Training & Development and HACCP System.
ü Proven track record of developing procedures, service standards and operational policies, planning & implementing effective control measures to reduce/maintain running costs of units.
ü Experience in Profit Center Management with multiple units, Menu Planning & Engineering according to market analysis AND well versed in Kitchen Management, MIS.
ü A self-motivated and consistent performer with a proven track record of increasing revenues and streamlining workflow.
ü Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison, problem analysis and resolution skills with the ability to work in multicultural environment.
ü Offering excellent technical proficiency across Ms-OFFICE, Windows, IDS (POS), ShawMan POS, WINHMS (POS and Material Management), Tally.ERP 9, HTML & E-Commerce.
ü Customer-driven, Quality and Quantity-focused Food & Beverage Manager with an outstanding record of success in managing multi-outlet F&B Operations of 5 / 4 STAR HOTELS in INDIA / ABROAD. History of providing clear vision and direction to drive strong business growth and profitability in highly competitive environment. Solid business acumen and analytical skills underscored by a positive, hands-on management style and an innovative approach. Highly successful people manager skilled in empowering team members to perform at peak levels ..
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences (under Bangalore University and A.I.C.T.E approved) in April’2001. [http://acharyaims.ac.in/]Bachelor of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, 1998 - 2001Bachelor of Hotel Management, Catering technology and Applied Nutrition from Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences (under Bangalore University and A.I.C.T.E approved) in April’2001. [http://acharyaims.ac.in/]