Dean and I were thinking about it and had a fresh problem pop up. There's two ways we can go, but we gotta run for it and shit or get off the pot.
If do number one, it'll streamline the process and get us out of code yellow. However, I'm not sure we want to pivot this late in the game. But, with our liquid assets, now's the time take the piss out of our competitors, and we can't take this sitting down.
On the other hand, if we sit down and think about doing number two, we can turn around, create a solid strategy and really wipe them clean. So let's loosen things up a bit and clear this blockage-- if we have to, we'll really bear down on this problem because I don't give a shit anymore.
If we don't make a decision soon, it's going to spiral out of control and we might to have to flush the whole project.