This script allows you to take "screenshots" of webpages or parts of it, directly on the users browser. The screenshot is based on the DOM and as such may not be 100% accurate to the real representation as it does not make an actual screenshot, but builds the screenshot based on the information available on the page.
- USC Viterbi School of EngineeringIT Web and Application Developer, 2013 - presentResponsible for developing and maintaining the necessary front-end and back-end technologies to support school-wide information systems and related resources in support of academic, administrative and research activities at USC Viterbi College of Engineering.
- Morita MediaPhotographer, 2012 - present
- Freelance and ConsultingFreelance Web Developer, 1997 - present
- Beatweek MagazineSenior Editor, 2008 - present
- UC Riverside LibrariesWeb Programmer / Systems Administrator, 1998 - 2013Responsible for both front-end and back-end web development processes at the UC Riverside Libraries. Major projects include a Work Ticket System, Supply Ordering Database, Workshops Registration System, Content Management System, Library Websites, Mobile Website, News & Event Digital Signage, social media marketing, and customizing our Library Catalog (Innovative Interfaces). Responsibilities included web application development, content creation for websites, maintaining social media websites, graphics design, help desk, as well as staff technology training. Manage an intern and also the Chair of the Web Development Management Committee.
- GeekBeat.TV / Livid LobsterTech Blogger, 2010 - 2011
- UC Riverside Computer Science DepartmentWeb Designer, 2000 - 2001
Daynah is a web developer, systems administrator, and overall Tech Geek. She has a lot of experience in web design and development -- HTML, CSS, PHP, mySQL, WordPress, and Adobe Photoshop.
She is also Senior Editor at Beatweek Magazine, a publication for iPhone, iPod, music, podcasting, and social media lovers. She writes mostly iPhone/iPad app reviews, iPad accessories reviews, on-site reports for events, as well as interviews with special guests.
In her free time, she enjoys scrapbooking, cardmaking, crafty projects, party planning, digital photography, and tinkering with shiny new gadgets.
And the lastly, she is also a new mom, mommy bloggin' at CoderBaby.com.
- UC RiversideB.S. in Computer Science, 1996 - 2000
Are You Making This Mistake at the End of Your Meetings?
Five frogs are sitting on a log. Four decide to jump off. How many are left? Five, because deciding is different than doing.” Decisions are
HTML5 Rocks - Creating a Mobile-First Responsive Web Design
Responsive web design gives web creators some tools for making layouts that respond to any screen size. This article uses fluid grids, flexi
GDL Presents: Santa Tracker Chrome — Google Developers
Wonder how Santa delivered all of his presents this year? The Chrome team gives you a peek behind the curtain of Google's Santa Tracker web
Quick Tip: Give Your Website an iOS Home Screen Icon | Webdesigntuts+
With more mobile web users than ever, it's important to keep your branding strong. Let's go one step further than the standard favicon and h
Peoples Choice Awards Video - Favorite Network TV Comedy - CBS.com
The Big Bang Theory wins the People's Choice Award for favorite network tv comedy.
Unique Diaper Cakes & New Baby Gifts - Unique Baby Shower Gifts
Send a professional baby diaper cake gift to welcome the new baby and delight the new parents. Baby cakes make truly unique baby shower gift
Bargain iPhone and iPad Apps: Scramble with Friends, Dr. Seuss Band, Gle...
The week in cheap and discounted apps
Getting Started on the Google+ API - Google+ Platform Blog
Official source of information about the Google+ platform
Angry Birds Chrome
Play Angry Birds online in HD with Google Chrome