- PrairieDustTrail.comAuthor & Blogger, 2014 - presentLife in Cimarron Territory, No Man's Land Oklahoma, Homeschooling, Homemaking, & Homesteading on the wild western frontier. Mission: The legacy of the Midwest is passed down the generations through local activities and functions. The historical significance, along with the realities of life on the prairie carry a message of simplified living that can be applied anywhere. It is my mission to grow where God has planted me and to share His inspiration with others. Focus: * Home Management * Sewing, Crafts, & Handiwork * Budgeting and Frugal Living * Time management & Organization * Food Pantry, Preserving, & Preparation * Homesteading * Farm * Ranch * Garden * Discipleship and Education * Parenting * Character Building * Living Education (Charlotte Mason) Some of the things you can expect here are: * A Biblical Perspective * Down Home Honesty * Practical Homeschooling * Back to Basics Simplicity
- Fogleman Electric, Inc.Sec/Treas, 1994 - presentReceptionist, office manager, & assistant
- DawnitaFogleman.comVirtual Assistant & Promotion Aid, 2014 - presentIndy Christian Book Booster
- LillaRose.biz/HairPrettiesIndependent Lilla Rose Consultant, 2012 - presentSharing strong, practical, & beautiful flexi-clips with other busy moms.
- FoglemanForerunner.comWriter/Editor, 2000 - 2015Homeschooling, Homemaking, Health & Homestead
A Mission-Minded Mom: Turning Ordinary Moments into Kingdom Moments (Cel...
Celebrating Homeschooling Moms Giveaways for Wednesday: 1. His Ways, Your Walk Bible Study by Lou Ann Keiser 2. Skinceutical Phyto Correctiv
7 Reasons I Drink Raw Milk - Snippets of Inspiration
A homemaking blog to inspire action!
Creative Ways to Play Scrabble (Homeschooling Tips for Moms)
I remember the first time I beat my father at Scrabble™. After years of losing, I finally did it when I was a teen, and man, did I feel acco
Purposeful and Meaningful: Lord, I Give You My All
Can I have chocolate, sweetie? My hubby asked our daughter. Ok daddy, you can take a bite, she said in her high spirits. “Just a bite?” he a
A Perfect Film for Holy Week + a 5-Pack Christian Movie Giveaway
Sunday was rather chilly in our part of the world, and our family was all a bit tired. Thus, after Palm Sunday Mass, a visit with some neigh