Getting a tax refund? Lucky dog. But before you spend it, consider this very wise way to use it.
- Freelance WriterPrint, Online, Blogs, 2008 - present
- The CollegeBound NetworkManaging Editor, 1998 - present
In short, I create all kinds of content with
publishing credits including Family Circle, Parents, WomansDay.com,
Parenting, CreditCards.com, BankRate.com, American Baby, Amex OPENForum,
NewsCred, The Content Strategist, and many more. I also ghostwrite for a number of corporate clients and brands.
Other to-knows? I'm:
- a staunch supporter of the Oxford comma
- a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA)
- and a happily married mom of two boys
- New York UniversityJournalism
- St. John's UniversityEnglish
7 times when to put yourself in credit card timeout
There are key moments in life when putting away the cards and paying off any balances can be the best move for your financial future
5 Possible Reasons Your Credit Card Application Was Rejected
When applying for a credit card, you might be rejected for a variety of reasons. Learn what they are, and what they say about your financial
5 Oldschool Freelance Writer Rules You Should Break | The Freelance Stra...
Successful freelancers have a lot of great advice for those who are starting out, but some of their tips are outdated and irrelevant to your