In short, I create all kinds of content with
publishing credits including Family Circle, Parents, WomansDay.com, CreditCards.com, BankRate.com, Amex OPENForum,
NewsCred, University Business, and many more. I also ghostwrite for a number of corporate clients and brands.
Other to-knows? I'm:
- a staunch supporter of the Oxford comma
- a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA)
- and a happily married mom of two boys
- New York UniversityJournalism
- St. John's UniversityEnglish
- Freelance WriterPrint, Online, Blogs, 2008 - present
- The CollegeBound NetworkManaging Editor, 1998 - 2014
Resolved to pay off card debts? These four steps will help | Taking Charge
Why is debt repayment at the top of our minds now? I have a couple of ideas why and a four-step plan to help you slay your card debt demons.
5 credit lessons from a grown-up Harry Potter | Taking Charge
What can the boy wizard turned father figure teach us muggles about credit responsibility? Here are 5 Potter-inspired personal finance point