You can find more of The Shroom on her website, http://rsandss.blogspot.com/, or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/The__Shroom) and Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/Roots_n_Shoots/).
1. Hold your both hands in tight fists for several seconds. Release your hands and spread your fingers. Do the same 10 more times.
2. Rotate your wrists in circles both clockwise and counterclockwise. Repeat 10 times.
3. Rotate your thumbs in both ways. Do 10 circles.
4. Raise your hand above your head and let it freefall. Repeat 20 times.
5. Press your hands together. Keep your elbows in the same line as your shoulders. Keep your fingers clenched and separate your hands. Do not forget, you should keep your fingers merged. Return both hands in their original position and do the same 10 more times.
For optimal results, repeat these exercises several times a day, especially after any physical activity. You can also do them while you work on your computer.
These exercises will keep your fingers and joints flexible, and they will also improve your circulation and reduce any swellings.
Do exercises that involve your arms more often. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common condition in people who do the same movements on a daily basis. If your job involves working on a computer, make sure you buy a bigger mouse.
Follow these simple tips and you will prevent unpleasant numbness and severe pain in your hands, arms and neck.
From site: http://instiks.com/pin/4662/
Why not rope the kids in the next time it rains and they start asking ‘What can we do?’ These stone projects are fun and easy to do.
It only requires some basic craft supplies and a few stones which are free and readily available in your backyard.
#crochet #freecrochetpatterns #halloweencrochet
- Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical SchoolAcademic/ Vo-Tech, 1989 - 1991
- Carlisle Area OICOffice Technologies, 1993
- Baltimore School of Massage, York CampusMassage/ Spa Technician, 2005 - 2009
- Red Land Senior High School1988 - 1991
- New Words With Friends
- Plants vs. Zombies 2
- Currently stay at home Mom, trying to start a business, present
Westbound: Gold Rush - Android Apps on Google Play
Haven't you heard? The Gold Rush is here! Strike it rich on the frontier! On your way to the west in search of gold, your wagon breaks down!
crochet knit unlimited: Duplet magazine crochet symbols translation
I decided to post a picture of crochet symbols used in Duplet magazines for their amazing schematic patterns and their translation. Numbers
Camp Wander - Essential Oils, Natural Remedies, Natural Beauty
Everyone is at risk for oral herpes from HSV-1. In fact, studies suggest that by adolescence, 62% of Americans are infected with HSV-1. By t
What Laundry Symbols Mean And When You Can Ignore Them
Ever wonder what those laundry symbols means on your clothing tag, and if you really need to follow the instructions? Learn about when you c
3 Crochet Bathing Suit Designs for Post Pregnancy and Fuller Figures
Because the weather outside is amazing ...it's Sunday and ...obviously ....not a work day....here comes my blog :) I don't know about you bu
Baby Sign Language is a Great way for Siblings to Bond
I remember the moment Amberly first decided to start signing to her brother. While I was offering him a sippy cup of water I was signing WAT