I'm so sad about this tbh...
It's a new VW Tiguan R-line edition if someone is interested....
Oryx white color...
Simply follow 3 steps to get the chance to win a code.
• +1 this post
• share this post
• follow me
20 lifetime codes will be given away. Depending on the reaction, It could be more.
5 training plans
Cluster, Paused Repetitions, Systematic Progression, DUP and Isometric Training.
• Custom break time for each training plan, deactivate break time
• Start easily from scratch with more weight or another Push-Ups variant
• Adjust your training plan to your physical level. Adjust every plan at any time. When you had a longer break, simply adjust it again for the best results
• Get notified for every new workout in every training plan at a custom time
• You can take a break while having a workout and continue it anytime within the day
• Your progress will always be saved to your personal statistics
Push-Ups recognition & triggering
• Push-ups will be automatically recognized within a distance of around 2–5 cm from the front of your device You can put a book below your device for easier recognizing
• Click on the screen. You can either use your head or nose to trigger it, or click through a set manual
• Calendar View: View your push-ups activity days. By clicking at a activity day, you will receive day specific statistics.
• Monthly chart displays sessions per day, the repetitions and a average tendency per week
• Get interesting information and tendencies per day, month, year and in total
• The training plans were created by Patrick Neukirch. He’s a German sports scientist, certified personal trainer, coach and functional nutrition coach.
• Beautiful minimalist and flexible design
• Displays the overall amount of push-ups
• Displays the amount of remaining push-ups
• Displays the needed time
• Skip break through a long click
• Establish a new record regularly
• Record statistics
Record additional push-ups
• Simply record additional Push-Ups to your personal statistics
• You can get vibrational and, or acoustic feedback for a completed push-up
• Custom vibration duration
• Change sound effect
Google Fit support
• Your sessions can be automatically saved to your Google Fit account. As with regular activities, your sessions will be displayed in Google Fit with the duration, the amount of done push-ups and the type of the activity (Workout, Record, Additional Push-Ups)
• Avoid common mistakes by reading the recommendations about everything related to push-ups.
• Overview of Push-Ups Variations
• Every variation is explained with a short description, via YouTube videos and images
• Get a new motivational quote at every start of the app or view all quotes
• New quotes will be added regularly
• All data is always up to date on all of your devices in real time
• Change the main app color. Select from 150+ predefined colors or make a custom color
• Change the background color
• Android Multi Window
• Android Dynamic Shortcuts
And even more functionality will come with time.
Thanks to and all the beta testers!
I don't think I ever saw wind this strong here
It happens in the launchPurchaseFlow method. I can't simply catch and ignore it since the user can't purchase anything any more. Service might reconnect, but I don't want to simply made changes without knowing the exact consequence.
I could not use the name "Patch", or "Embroidery" because i used them in my other icon packs. Had to come up with another weird name... Tha Sewn.
I know it feels like i barely speak English but if anyone has a better idea im open, leave it in the comments below, the one with the most votes takes the cake.
These icons are available in RANDOM now:
Stock Pixel xl rom
Wtf is that service???
I've now deleted that colorservice data and will monitor from now...
It has eaten up my whole fast mobile Internet in few days...
Do you think people who crack apps are trying to help you? Don't be naive, they are helping themselves. Helping themselves to your personal information like passwords and banking info, generating traffic to ad sites using your bandwidth, logging your keystrokes, making your phone part of a botnet and all kinds of nasty stuff.
It is trivial for anyone to reverse an Android APK. Just download apktool and you can open up any APK and change whatever you want. Whenever I add new anti-piracy measures to my apps, they are cracked again within a week. If they can circumvent anti-piracy code and Play Store licensing, they can inject malicious code. And they do inject malicious code.
It is especially dangerous to download cracked root apps. Once the app has root privileges, there is no limit to what the hacker can do to your phone. They can do literally whatever they want.
If you want to be safe, install your apps from the Play Store. If the app costs money, bite the bullet and pay for it. It's utterly stupid to risk getting pwned by hackers just to save a few bucks.
If you have installed cracked apps, don't bother uninstalling them. You need to do a full wipe and clean install of your phone.
Nexus 6P Presentation Leak Includes More Images, Confirms Metal Body, Go...
The leaks continue to flow out of Mountain View. The latest information on Huawei's Nexus 6P, the larger and presumably more expensive of th
[Video] Apparent OnePlus 2 Grounding Issue Makes The Home Button Extreme...
The touchscreen issues that plagued the OnePlus One are well known at this point, but what about the OnePlus 2? This device is still trickli
Nexus 9 Review - Android - News + Articles - MoDaCo
IntroductionIn a tweet around 18 months ago, my frustration with the current crop of tablets came to a head and I reached out to HTC - “Plea
An Android Enthusiast's Apple iPhone 6 Challenge - XDA TV
In this epsiode our very own Android Power User takes the challenge to use the iPhone for one whole month. Will he survive?
Google sends Invites for a Google Play Event on October 24th - Details -...
Google has sent out invitations for the event they are going to hold on October 24th, and the first thing that would currently come into any