1. Moto X (build, X8 chip and touchless voice controls);
2. HTC One (build quality and that screen);
3. iPhone 5S (for TouchID alone);
4. LG G2 (bezels, button placement, high resolution audio); and
5. Sony Xperia Z1 (waterproof and dustproof without compromising on an attractive design and competitive spec sheet).
- Healy ConsultantsClient Relationship Manager, 2014 - present
- Jones Lang LaSalleProject Co-ordinator, 2013 - 2014
- University of SouthamptonLaw School Visit Day Helper, 2011 - 2012
- Brightside UNIAIDPathways to Law Mentor, 2010 - 2012
- The Boiler HouseBar Supervisor, 2009 - 2011
- University of SouthamptonLaw, 2009 - 2012My elective modules were IP Law, IT Law, Company Law and International Conflicts of Laws & Arbitration. My dissertation was written on patent economics and the potential for patent reform to return to the original thesis behind the introduction of intellectual property.
What’s changing in Singapore’s Companies Act? (Part 1)
Understand how the first phase of Singapore Companies Amendment Act will affect the businesses in Singapore.
Differences in company law systems between countries - Healy Consultants...
Shareholder’s agreement While every country has companies with characteristics that allow them to be classified and compared, different juri
Approaches to moving an American company between states
Different approaches / alternatives of moving your company in the United States from one state to another. Read to know about the most suita
Healy Consultants Blog - Company Registration, Offshore Incorporation, G...
The Healy Consultants global business consultation blog provides tips, tricks and advice on registering companies, investments, commercial b
Liechtenstein’s relationship to the European Union
Learn how Liechtenstein is connected to the EU and whether setting up a company in the Principality would provide a good European base for y
What Japan’s stimulus package means for foreign investors
What benefits foreign investors can reap from Japan's stimulus package? What risks foreign entrepreneurs starting new business in Japan will
How to legalize company documents for Bahrain in Singapore
Bahrain’s company documents legalization process is complex and time-consuming. Here are the steps to legalize your documents for Bahrain in
Why should you start your E-commerce business in Malaysia?
Why should you register your digital / E-Commerce firm in Malaysia's Cyber cities? Learn how your tech firm can avail MY Government incentiv
Ways of doing business in the Unite Arab Emirates (UAE)
Advantages of doing business in the UAE and choosing the correct business entity type.
How EU’s new digital services VAT rules affect Luxembourg
How European Union's new VAT rules on Digital services will affect online business in Luxembourg and entrepreneurs