1. Moto X (build, X8 chip and touchless voice controls);
2. HTC One (build quality and that screen);
3. iPhone 5S (for TouchID alone);
4. LG G2 (bezels, button placement, high resolution audio); and
5. Sony Xperia Z1 (waterproof and dustproof without compromising on an attractive design and competitive spec sheet).
- Jones Lang LaSalleProject Co-ordinator, 2013 - presentPart of the global team running the HSBC facilities management contract, running the incorporation of new entities abroad (including Malta, Jersey, Oman and Nigeria) among a wide range of other work performed across functions.
- University of SouthamptonLaw School Visit Day Helper, 2011 - 2012
- Brightside UNIAIDPathways to Law Mentor, 2010 - 2012
- The Boiler HouseBar Supervisor, 2009 - 2011
- University of SouthamptonLaw, 2009 - 2012My elective modules were IP Law, IT Law, Company Law and International Conflicts of Laws & Arbitration. My dissertation was written on patent economics and the potential for patent reform to return to the original thesis behind the introduction of intellectual property.
RescueTime: When you're serious about productivity...
A personal-analytics service that shows you how you spend your time & provides tools to help you be more productive.
Battery Widget? Reborn! Ticket #89 - Add Screen Rotation toggle
Add Screen Rotation toggle
REAL REMIX of Justin Timberlake ft Daft Punk - Suit & Tie
REMIX of Justin Timberlake Suit & Tie by Daft Punk
Any.DO: To Do List | Task List - Apps on Android Market
Any.DO Is a Crazy Intuitive, Gesture-Based To-Do App for Android (lifehacker) Any.DO is a free to-do list that helps you get things done wit