On science: "The concepts we create, the laws we find, are fragments in the whole language of nature. The marvel is that we get along so well when we speak so little of her language: when we guess only parts of the vocabulary, and few of the grammatical rules which connect them."
Bronowski, Jacob (2010-06-30). The Identity of Man (Great Minds Series) (p. 40). Prometheus Books - A. Kindle Edition.
“There is really, then, no limitation outside our own ignorance, and since we all can conceive a greater good than we have so far experienced, we all have within our own minds the ability to transcend previous experiences and rise triumphant over them…”…
- Argosy UniversityCounseling Psychology, present
- Walden UniversityForensic Psychology, 2011
- Grace Bible CollegePsychology, Theology, 2004
- Life Weavings, LLCRelational Mentor, 2014 - presentI help people in their personal and professional lives shift their perspective, allowing space for imagination to flow and new opportunities to be acknowledged and explored.
- Benson Heights Rehab Centercase manager, 2010 - 2015
- Sound Mental HealthWER County Liaison, 2012 - 2014
- Comprehensive Mental Healthskills coach, 2008 - 2010
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy | ACT Mindfully | Acceptance & C...
Dr Russ Harris is Australia's foremost provider of training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy - a powerful new psychological approach bas
The U.S. Bombed Not One, But Two Terrorist Groups Last Night In Syria
It wasn't just ISIS in the U.S.' crosshairs on Monday night, but also a group with close ties to al-Qaeda's main leadership.
Chart: Happy days are here again—for the superwealthy
The top 1 percent has captured almost all post-recession income growth.
Big Brother Is Feeling You: The Surprising Upside Of AI-Driven Mental He...
Once mental health care becomes AI-driven, it should make for a happier world. But it will be a very different world.
The Meticulous Excess of Michael Bay's 'Transformers'
The two hours and forty-five minutes of “Transformers: Age of Extinction” hold the audience through hysterical and vulgar excess.
What Everyone Gets Wrong in the Debate Over Net Neutrality | Enterprise ...
Even Sunday night HBO watchers are worried the Federal Communications Commission will soon put an end to net neutrality. Earlier this month,
The rise of ISIS in Iraq is a neocon’s dream - Al Arabiya News
Following the bulk of western reporting on the Iraq crisis, yoursquo;d think the self-styled lsquo;Islamic State of Iraq and Syriarsquo; (IS