- Idea Chicco-Founder, 2009 - present
- Founder Recruiting PartnersFounder, Executive Recruiter, 2012 - 2013
- YourBrandPlan.comFounder, 2005 - 2012
- Center for InnovationAdjunct Professor, former Advisory Board, 2009 - 2011
- Slayton Executive Search and Startup advisory board workExecutive Recruiter, 2002 - 2005
- DHR Executive SearchVP Operations and Executive Recruiter, 1997 - 2001
- Camp FireChair, Board of Directors Rocky Mountain Region, 2008 - 2009
David works shoulder to shoulder with his talented wife producing stationery and gifts for home under the Idea Chic brand sold online and in boutiques around the world. Everything is design and made in Denver, CO USA.
David is a former executive recruiter and brand strategy consultant who loved his small batch manufacturing entrepreneur clients best. His side project with his wife Julie took off and here they are! David earned his BS Marketing at Metro State College in Denver where he has been awarded 2008 Alumni of the Year - Giving Back. He also was recognized by the school and Oppenheimer Funds for Entrepreneur of the Year - honorable mention.
Press and features of Idea Chic products and JS Design custom work
- Martha Stewart Weddings - Real Weddings special issue 2014; redbook; Real Simple; 5280 Magazine; LUXE interiors + Design; Pottery Barn; Disney Baby; She Finds; Neenah Paper; Weddingbee; Apartment Therapy; The Gloss; Reign Magazine; ; Denver Life Weddings; Charleston Magazine and more.
- Various T.V. news and newspaper in U.S. cities
- The Globe and Mail in Canada
- bride and bloom magazine
- style me pretty's little black book of best wedding vendors,
- premier bride magazine
- confetti magazine - annual
- Metropolitan State College of DenverB.S. Marketing '97 Alumni of the Year - Giving Back '08
Bookmark, subscribe, add to Feedly. However you devour content, be sure to make time for these retail blogs.
Check out the full list here » http://goo.gl/UU8F9f
ActSeed is for Entrepreneurs and Startups | Idea Chic and Entrepreneur S...
There is a depth of wisdom in the “Main Street Entrepreneur” segment of early stage business growth. More often than not, the guidance we cr
Kate Spade and eBay innovate on modern shopping | New York Design Agenda
Kate Spade is riding the wave of the newest business revolution: shoppable windows. A real touchable design store in New York City powered b
22 Rules of Storytelling by a Pixar Storyboard Artist
Former Pixar storyboard artist Emma Coats tweeted a number of valuable storytelling rules during her time at the animation studio. You admir
co-founder and fired CEO of Groupon memo to employees
Or when Goldman Sachs employee Greg Smith publicly quit his job in the form of a scathing op-ed in the New York Times? ("Today is my last da
TONY HSIEH: Here's Why I Don't Want My Employees To Work From Home
The Zappos CEO weighs in.
Martha Kelly Girdler on How to Cultivate More Female Engineers and on Be...
Last month, news broke that Etsy increased their female engineer base by nearly 500 percent by changing the way they recruit and develop the
A Toast to Corbin Clay for Answering a Gentleman's Call | VICE United St...
Congratulations to Corbin Clay of The Azure Furniture, for rising to the top among four other strong contenders. In the end, there could onl
How The Startup Economy Is Creating $1 Billion Freelance Paychecks - Forbes
Thanks to a culture that demands fast and affordable tech and creative work, freelancer are experiencing a boom in earnings. 2013 prediction
Marketing Wizard Seth Godin on Success and Inspiration
He has one of the most-loved marketing blogs, has penned more than a dozen bestselling books and launched a social site that attracts more t