David Richeson has been a Board Member, Instructor and student at The Institute for Hermetic Philosophy for over 15 years.
He has taught courses, given seminars and spoken to large groups on various topics in personal development such as: spiritual evolution, relationships, communication, motivation, overcoming fears, time-management, money mastery and how all of these issues may be improved through increased self-awareness. He completed his undergraduate study in Philosophy at Brown University, and is the author of several stage plays and screenplays as well as his book, 360 Degree Success.
The Institute for Hermetic Philosophy was founded by Dr. Dario Salas Sommer to teach a practical and scientifically-based approach to personal development by fostering higher consciousness and awareness in mankind.
- Brown UniversityPhilosophy, 1988 - 1992
- Phillips Academy, Andover1984 - 1988
- Managing DirectorMarina Maher Communications, 2014 - present
- Kaplow CommunicationsMD and CDO, 2011 - 2013
- Porter NovelliSenior Vice President, 2010 - 2011
- SapientGroup Account Director, 2008 - 2010
- Deutsche BankDirector, 2002 - 2008
- Fenton CommunicationsChief Digital Officer, 2013 - 2014