( ◡ ‿ ◡ ) I finished and posted on my blog my graphic novel ! "l'héritage en couleur", done with Floss and licensed under creative commons ( By-Nc-Nd 3.0 unported ). I hope you'll like it.
38 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- What a lovely piece David! Great and heartwarming story despite the serious undertone. It was easy to follow and understand the flow and I also really liked the scenery and architecture surrounding the girl as she moved about.. The main protagonist of the story - which I think really is the colour - comes across most effectively.
Even more than art I much enjoy good storytelling and I really think you got this one down with a great use of the graphical storytelling medium. Wonderful!
GriatchMay 6, 2012
- Thanks everyone for the nice comments and +1, reshare , merci !
Hey thanks for the message, and I'm happy to find you on G+ . I know you posted graphic novel on Deviant Art by the past; any tips to know how to post a long strip as mine ? Maybe D.A is not adapted to this... I really don't know ^ ^
I don't know about mac, I never owned a mac system. Only Linux. Sorry to can't help. For sure Gimp / GTK / tablet have a custom way to work on this environment and you might want to refer to a forum of Gimp/Mac users.May 6, 2012
- The comics I've put up so far have been on a more standard page format, so they were just single deviations. But I think it's actually easier to post one single "tall" image like this on DA - there doesn't seem to be a vertical limit as far as I can see (although it will be hard to get a print of it, obviously). I've seen several doing this before, so you shouldn't have any problem to get this onto DA.May 6, 2012
- So , I will test it. I'll try to color my frame separators to the green D.A background for integration. I'll see if it worked. I'm also tempted to cut each panel and do a G+ version ( like a image gallery ). Can be fun.May 6, 2012
- May 7, 2012
- Thanx! talk to my neighbor who is linux programmer...mac uses x11 to run gimp and there is communication problems. oh well!May 8, 2012