Director of Marketing, 2013 - present
Burger Maker, Inc. is a privately-held hamburger and ground beef processor located in Carlstadt, NJ. Supplying predominately the food service industry, Burger Maker offers a range of quality products not limited to Certified Angus Beef Products, Angus Chuck, Prime and Ground Chuck patties and ground beef in vacuum bags.
Idle Hands Bar
Owner / Beer Sommelier, 2010 - present
- Successfully re-opened as artisan burger restaurant in partnership with The Burger after first year in business.
- Developed and executed marketing and public relations; manage social media, promotions, and website. Lead planning for diverse events, including Beer and Bourbon Lessons, concert after-parties, bar crawls, beer and bourbon pairing dinners, and holiday parties.
- Secured feature on The Learning Channel’s Cake Boss; named one of 6 bars in Drinker’s Guide NYC by Whisky Magazine in October 2011.
Founder, Consultant, Sales Marketing, 2009 - present
Oversee sales and marketing for food and beverage events production company, Get Real Presents. Created quarterly events resulting in more than 4000 tickets sold.
Acted as Director of Business Development and Strategy for Grill ‘Em All Truck, one of the most popular Food Truck Catering companies in Los Angeles. Created and operated digital, social and public relations campaign that lead to victory of appearance on The Food Network’s Great Food Truck Race and eventually opening up 2nd truck and 1st brick and mortar location.
Acted as Business Development and Sales Account Manager for Artist Arena, a leading VIP and luxury fan club and ticketing service. Sourced and directed project management for 20 new accounts while consulting on strategic planning and retention of 3 key clients. Played crucial role in building company to success and buy-out by Warner Music Group.
Built and directed social media marketing campaigns for 5 restaurant and 8 entertainment clients.
Curated, sourced, and ran successful digital marketing campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, Yelp, Google and Deal-of-the-day and Social Rewards Marketing companies, including Thrillist Rewards, Living Social, Urban Daddy Perks, Groupon, Gilt City, Yelp, Google Offers, Time Out Offers and Beermenus.com.
Directed global sale of more than 2 million records, six Top-40 radio singles, two #1 rated videos on MTV, two Grammy Nominations, and $3M in artist deals.
Produced successful yearly “NY Burger Week” event series as well as tastemaker events at annual SXSW conference.
Created Burger Conquest, one of top burger blogs in world; organized and hosted 20 editions of the popular event; NYC Wing-Off, featured on 9 TV reality shows and named “Expert Burger Taster” by The Learning Channel.
Regional Accounts Sales Manager, 2012 - 2013
Execute the building of new sales and managing advertiser relations for restaurant verticals in greater New York, New Jersey & Connecticut region with a focus on multi-unit chain quick serve, fast causal and fast casual national and regional franchises.
Pull together and manage marketing campaigns for top tier customers for Financial Institution partners like Bank of America and Food Service Distributors like Sysco.
In charge of thoroughly following up sales results and promptly reporting to our area director and manager, effectively carrying out the complex implementations of a powerful transaction driven marketing platform.
Partnership Business Development and Sales Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Spearheaded $1.3M in gross relationship marketing sales by sourcing more than 150 leads for the New York City market on a local e-commerce platform best known for delivering editorially-driven, experiential offers targeting its young, urban male demographic.
- Tripled New York City direct marketing subscriber base from 100,000 to 354,000.
- Created dozens of successful repeatable events by working with local promoters in the food, beverage, hospitality and recreation fields.
- Developed brand-new sales generating events in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston and Washington DC.
Co-Owner, 1998 - 2009
- Created, launched, and directed all aspects of stand-alone Artist Management Division overseeing all businesses for 10 artist clients.
- Launched social media campaigns for 10 artists in 2003 that are still being used today.
- Generated millions of domestic record sales by creating and delivering marketing campaigns to panel of 500+ radio stations for hundreds of artist, labels, and publishers; artists included Kid Rock, Outkast, Maroon 5, Iron Maiden, Slayer, WWE, Dane Cook, Mitch Hedberg and many more; and clients included Sony, BMG, Island Def Jam, Universal, Warner Brothers, Atlantic, EMI, Epic, Columbia, and Comedy Central, among many others.
- Created and directed conception through execution of industry insider and public events at CMJ, SXSW, New England Metal and Hardcore Festival, Warped Tour, Ozzfest, Bamboozle, and many more for independent, corporate, and brand companies.
- Co-Managed team of 12 employees in 5 different departments.
Business Development and Sales Account Manager, 2009 - 2011
Sourced and directed project management for 20 new accounts VIP and luxury fan club and ticketing service.
Consulted on strategic planning for business development and customer retention of 3 key clients.
Played crucial role in building company to success and buy-out by Warner Music Group.