- Quack LearningOwner - Operator, 2011 - present
Born and raised in Rochester NY went away to college forced to return under poor economic conditions. God I hate the snow.
I am a Tolkienphile. I enjoy the master works of JRR Tolkien. I have read the 7 books in the epic adventure every year since I was 16 years old. Now I have begun to study more with new research books and resources on the internet.
I am an amateur artist. Often the gifts I give are hand made crafts or what I call art. Learning to crochet too. I love to read. I prefer SciFi and Fantasy works, but also enjoy thrillers and the classics.
There is so much to know about me you can't get it in a profile. So...get to know me!
- ASTD NationalCPLP Certification, 2012 - presentNationally recognized leader in standards for all aspects of design, development and delivery of adult learning. In recent years ASTD has widened the profession's focus to link learning and performance to individual and organizational results, and is a sought-after voice on critical public policy issues.
- John Marshall High School - Rochester NY1983
- SUNY at Alfred - Alfred NYAAS Retail Management Credits toward degree in Marketing.
- Computer Career Institute - Uniondale NyMCSEVocational training school for computer repair and network support and management for Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
- CRI Hicksville NyCourt Reporting Institute - school for learning real time translation style court reporting.
Amazon Builds World’s Fastest Nonexistent Supercomputer
The 42nd fastest supercomputer on earth doesn't exist. This fall, Amazon built a virtual supercomputer atop its Elastic Compute Cloud --
Chen affair could overshadow U.S.-China economic talks - CNN.com
As Secretary of State Clinton headed to China, President Obama was tight-lipped about the whereabouts of an escaped Chinese activist.
4 Reasons Why the S&P Fraud Lawsuit May Be a Game-Changer – The Unto...
The Justice Department alleges Standard & Poor's, the nation's largest credit ratings agency, knowingly understated the risk behind many of