Paul was most recently CDO at the Ministry of Justice and Government Digital Service in London, and Jon was most recently the CIO at the Department of Corrections in New Zealand. Congrats and welcome to the CDO Club!
Welcome to the CDO Club!
Buy one ticket to the CDO Summit, and get two complimentary passes to the Identity Summit the next day!
More here: http://cdoclub.com/chief-data-officer-jobs-for-april-may-2015
“The core of what we’re trying to do is serve people with an experience that they’re going to enjoy, that’s going to enlighten them and hopefully inspire them to get more deeply involved in the campaign,” Goff said.
Its from MIT's 2015 Digital Business Global Executive Study and Research Project with Deloitte University Press.
Congratulations to the new Chief Data Officers at Boeing Defense Space & Security, OgilvyOne China, Time Inc., and Wunderman, among others. Welcome to the CDO Club!
- Chief Digital Officer SummitCurator, 2012 - present
- CDO ClubFounder, 2012 - present
- Be The MediaCompiler, Publisher, 2002 - 2013
- Home Aid AmericaBoard of Directors, 2010 - 2013
- Home AidExecutive Producer, 2010 - 2013
- Chadick Ellig, Inc.Managing Director, Digital Media practice, Chadick Ellig, 2011 - 2013
- Media Freedom FoundationBoard of Directors, 2008 - 2011
- Kinecta CorporationChairman, CEO, 1998 - 2002
- Thomson ReutersVice President, 1994 - 1999
- Software SpectrumDirector, 1993 - 1994
- Ovid TechnologiesSales, 1989 - 1992
- Columbia University Business SchoolResearch, 1988 - 1989
- Columbia University Business SchoolConference Coordinator, 1986 - 1987
- London Electricity BoardData Entry, 1981 - 1982
The CDO Club is the world’s largest network of Chief Digital Officers (CDOs).
Over 65% of global Chief Digital Officers are members.
We help our members - and their organizations - deal with digital disruption, find exceptional leaders, build effective teams, maintain competitive advantage, and engage with their customers and partners more deeply through the use of digital, mobile, social media, and cloud services.
I was Executive Producer of Home Aid, a campaign to benefit the homeless with consultant Ken Kragen (Live Aid, Net Aid, We Are the World, Hands Across America).
My book, Be The Media, was featured in the NY Times after pre-selling 5,000 copies in 11 days via social media.
I've keynoted everywhere from the United Nations (3x in 2010) to Columbia University and National Speakers Association, from Amsterdam to Zagreb.
My award-winning radio show included guests Seth Godin, Wired co-founder Kevin Kelly, singer Jill Sobule, craigslist’s Craig Newmark, and Wikipedia’s Jimmy Wales.
From 1999-2002 I was CEO of Kinecta, where I raised $30 million in 2 years. Kinecta is now part of Oracle <NASDAQ: ORCL>
From 1994-1999 I was Vice President with Reuters, where I pioneered online syndication, years before RSS was invented.
I have served on numerous boards including Director of Home Aid America.
- Columbia UniversityMasters degree in International Business, Japanese, 1995
- SUNY BrockportBachelors degree in International Studies, Political Science, Spanish, 1980 - 1984
- Universidad Cuernavaca (Mexico)Immersive Spanish language, 1984 - 1984
- Brunel University (UK)International Business, Government Studies, 1981 - 1982