This year’s Super Bowl was, to say the least, not so super. The game itself was one-sided from the first play until the very last snap. With most of America quickly realizing that the Seahawks locked up the win, the focus was shifted to the real superstars of the Big Game – the commercials.
“Producing is a vague term,” he smiles. “I can’t really take credit for the things that I do, but I’ll assume responsibility.”
- HitShop RecordsVP Marketing, 2013 - presentHitShop Records is a daring young Nashville Record label dedicated to the pursuit of exposing top talents through a carefully curated mix of digital and analog strategies. Artists include Weston Burt, Natalie Stovall and The Drive.
- BossRoss MediaCEO, 2012
- Author, Secrets Of The ListAuthor, 2012 - 2013The key to direct marketing using email and social media.
- MusicRow MagazinePublisher, Owner, 1981 - 2011
Journalist, entrepreneur, tech-a-phile, MusicRow magazine founder. Working on a book! I also write for Nashville's MusicRow magazine on the music industry beat...
Founded Nashville’s Music Industry Publication, Music Row in 1981. He currently serves on the Board of the Country Music Hall of Fame and is Chairman of its Sales & Marketing committee; also serves on the CMA Board and sits on its finance and investment committees. Leadership Music Class of 1992 graduate.
- University of PennsylvaniaBS Economics, 1970
- Berklee College of MusicArranging & Composition
In overall flat Q1, radio digital revenue grew 9% | RAIN: Radio And Inte...
While broadcast radio's first quarter revenue was flat, digital performed well throughout the quarter, up 9% ($179 million), according to to
Newly Surfaced Windows 8 Commercials Are Totally Bizarre
A series of ultra-quirky Windows 8 commercials accidentally popped up on YouTube this week. You have to watch to see the crazy.
This 'Valley Girl' Entrepreneur Plans World Domination With Her Startup ...
Jesse Draper is ready for her closeup.