Shoshannah Nambi, a young leader and activist from Uganda's Abayudaya Jewish community of eastern Uganda, will be speaking about the fascinating history and traditions of her Jewish community at synagogues and other venues in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Vermont and Virginia.
We hope you'll attend one of these events - and tell your family and friends that Shoshannah is coming to their community! You can read more about Shoshannah in the speaking tour announcement at http://kulanu.org/abayudaya/speakingtour2013.php
Press / media inquires you can contact Judith Manelis or read the media release about the Kulanu-Abayudaya Tour at http://kulanu.org/press
So you know the dizziness of Love.
- Made by O.G.Founder, 2013 - presentWordPress site maintenance, Web design and development, Copywriting.
- Global Solidarity InitiativeDirector, Information Systems, 2012 - presentI am responsible for IS/IT analysis, development, implementation and strategy for Global Solidarity, a startup NGO with developmental, healthcare and humanitarian initiatives in the Western Sahel countries of Africa.
- Dovid ben DavidWeb Designer, 2007 - 2012
- UPSTruck dispatch supervisor, 2007 - 2010
- Digital IntersectConsultant, 2002 - 2006
- Charlotte Consolidated High School of Jewish StudiesLecturer, 1986 - 2004
- Carolinas HealthCare SystemSystems Manager, 1981 - 1998
Born at the middle of the last century, I am old enough to remember Sputnik, segregation in the U.S., Muhammad Ali in his prime and the first calls for global warming. I am young enough to believe that I can make a difference and do so by supporting organizations that positively impact local ecosystems, economies, or improve the lives of the vulnerable.
- Wesleyan UniversityReligion
- Andhra University, IndiaAnthropology, Sanskrit
- University of WisconsinTelugu
- Phillips Exeter Academy