I'll likely do a post or two trying to explain the paper in plainer language on my blog. That should appear relatively shortly.
- University of CambridgeTheoretical Physics, PhD, 2002 - 2007
- Clare College, CambridgeN/A
- Columbia UniversityMathematics and Physics, BA, 1998 - 2002
- Trevor Day SchoolMiddle/High School, 1991 - 1998
- Walden-Lincoln School4th & 5th grades
- The New Lincoln SchoolK - 3rd grade
Building a better quantum computer with lasers and (impure) diamonds
Diamond impurities once looked quite promising as a building block for quantum computers—but you could never talk to just one impurity, and
As Seen On: The Daily Show with Jon StewartAs Seen On: The Daily Show wi...
Did you catch last night's episode of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart? Cameras are not allowed in the Supreme Court. So naturally, thDid you