Not having a properly prepared document.
Not reading the trust document.
Not funding the trust.
Naming the wrong successor trustee(s).
Not keeping the trust document current.
I think the number one problem is not funding the trust
- Lawyer at Apple Law Firm PLLCGun Trust Lawyer, Asset Protection, Estate Planning, Probate, 2008 - presentManaging Lawyer at Apple Law Firm focusing on probate, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, NFA trusts, Gun Rights, and Gun Trusts who is licensed in Texas and Florida
- Apple Law Firm, DGR, Bottom Line Distribution, PowerTools, MacProducts...
- the Florida Estate Planning Lawyer Blog which deals with Florida Probate, Florida Estate Planning, Florida Elder Law, Florida Guardianship, and Florida Business Law.
- the NFA Gun Trust Lawyer Blog, which discusses topics related to Class 1 and Class 3 firearms, Destructive Devices,National Firearms Act, Title II Weapons, Jacksonville Foreclosure, Jacksonville and Florida Probate.
- Florida Foreclosure Defense Lawyers Blog wich deals with issues relating to foreclosure defense in Jacksonville and around Florida.
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Lawyers Blog
- Jacksonville Divorce Attorneys Blog
- Jacksonville Criminal Defense Lawyers Blog
- Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Apple Law Firm (current)
- Florida Estate Planning Lawyer Blog (current)
- Gun Trust Lawyer Blog (current)
- Jacksonville Foreclosure Lawyers Blog (current)
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog (current)
- Justia Legal Answers (current)
- Texas Gun Trust Lawyer (current)
- Avvo Legal Answers (current)
- Avvo Legal Guides (current)
- Florida Bar Member (current)
- Texas Bar Member (current)
Police Use “StingRay” Device to Monitor Cellphones
Using a device called StingRay, police across American are able to intercept calls and texts from cell phones — often without a warrant. by
Apple Law Firm PLLC in Jacksonville, FL - 904-685-1200
The Apple Law Firm was founded by Florida & Texas Lawyers many of whom were clients first. As a result, our services, fees, and business obj
Wyoming Lawmakers Vote to Let School Staff Carry Guns
Wyoming lawmakers voted to advance a bill that would permit school staff with concealed carry permits to bring their guns on campus. by Rave
Can I use a Nolo living trust to make a gun trust? - Nolo.com
Can I use a Nolo living trust to make a gun trust?
BREAKING: Obama Administration Proposes 2 New Gun Control Executive Orde...
As one of the administrations first executive actions of 2014, the Vice President's office on Friday presented two new proposals for executi
GOOD GUY WITH A GUN: Armed school officer stopped Arapahoe High School s...
Authorities are dramatically revising the response time of law enforcement officers to the Arapahoe High School shooting on Friday. Original
Reinventing Your Digital Presence, Planning for Your Digital Future
Because the technology allowing us to constantly update our daily behavior is so new, the long-term effects of having a continuous morphing
What is a Gun Trust Report - Powered by Infusionsoft
Over 5000 customers and Gun Trust Lawyer® in 45 states. Request our free report, "What is a Gun Trust and Why Do I Need One?"and discover ho
NFA Gun Trust Lawyer Blog :: Published by Florida Gun Trust Lawyer David...
A legal blog that covers National Firearms Act gun trust law, news and events dealing with gun trusts law. Written by Jacksonville, Florida
The Future of Estate Planning: The Multigenerational Life Plan - Florida...
Jacksonville Estate Planning & Probate Lawyer provides advise about Jacksonville Florida probate, estate planning, elder law, medicaid plann
Duval County courthouse blunder parodied in song |
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A new song parody on the Duval County Courthouse blunder is getting noticed. John Scott of 99.1 WQIK put the song toge
300,000 Pounds of Meatballs Recalled for Listeria Concerns - Jacksonvill...
Buona Vita Inc. is recalling approximately 300,000 pounds of frozen, ready to eat meat and chicken products due to a Listeria concern. These