• No iProducts.
• No over expensive laptops.
✔ Without Dennis Ritchie (September 9, 1941 – October 9, 2011) we would have:
• No Windows.
• No Unix.
• No C.
• No Programs.
• A large setback in computing.
• No Generic-text Languages.
• We would all read in Binary.
✔ They died in the same year and the same month but it seems only few notice the death of Dennis Ritchie compared to Steve Jobs.
✔ It won't cost you anything to press the share button so spread it ! :)
- Essner ManufacturingManufacturing Engineer, 2012 - 2013
- Strom AviationAircraft Structures Mechanic, 2005 - 2012
The Roundtable.: Kane’s Rosebud – It’s not as simple as you think
Smart coverage and essays about movies, film and culture.
Mozilla Introduces the First Browser Built For Developers: Firefox Devel...
Developers are critical to the continued success of the Web. The content and apps they create compel us to come back to the Web every ...
“I Am a Lonely Soul”: Does Culture Determine How People Commit Suicide? ...
In my last post, we saw how suicide rates differ by gender. But when it comes to the myriad ways to terminate one’s subjective existence, th
Gender and Suicide: Why Do More Men than Women Kill Themselves? | Bering...
How far is it from being to nothingness? I hope it’s a journey you never decide to take, but wherever death by firearm is the most ...
The Ultimate Top 25 Chuck Norris “The Programmer” Jokes | .NET Zone
1. When Chuck Norris throws exceptions, it’s across the room. 2. All arrays Chuck Norris declares are of infinite size, because Chuck Norris
The Passive War: "The blind warning the blind about a nonexistent danger...
Over the past century a war has been fought in universities around the world which has resulted in countless bottles of red ink spilled over