30% of 12-24-year-olds have used Vine. But it’s still Facebook-owned properties that take the lead among youth: 80% have a personal profile on Facebook, while 53% have a personal account on Instagram.
#Millennials #SocialMedia #Instagram #Vine
Among the things we'll cover this week:
- The 2014 Internet Cat Video Film Festival
- Cronut inventor launches Milk & Cookie Shots at SXSW
- 9 year-old inventor raises money on Indie-Go-Go
and lots more!
- Karwoski & CourageVP of Online Marketing, 2014 - present
- e-StrategyOwner, 1997 - 2013
- TunheimACE Panel, 2012 - 2013
- TunheimOnline Marketing, Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Publisher, 2008 - 2012
- Freelance Web DesignerSelf-Employed, 1995 - 1996
- eStrategy Marketing Blog (current)
- e-Strategy Trends (current)
- eStrategy.tv (current)
- e-Strategy.com (current)
- Beyond Social Media Show (current)
- Audiolicious.tv (current)
- Videolicious.tv (current)
- Minnesota Vikings Chat (current)
- Twin Cities Minnesota Blog (current)
- Minnesota Touch Football (current)
- DavidErickson.com (current)
He co-hosts the weekly strategic communications show Beyond Social Media.
- Coe CollegeEnglish, 1984 - 1988
- Irondale High School1982
- Carroll High School
Most Popular Social Networks Among Younger Millennials [CHART]
Some 46% of Americans aged 12-24 claim to have ever used Snapchat, making it a more popular choice for this demographic than Twitter (36%).
e-Strategy Internet Marketing Blog — Online marketing insight by David E...
David Erickson's eStrategy Internet Marketing Blog covers search engine optimization & marketing, email marketing, blog marketing, video mar
Consumer Desires For Speedy Online Support, November 2013 [TABLE]
7 in 10 consumers across 7 major markets report being more likely to be loyal to a brand that provides real-time one-to-one assistance at cr
Dinosaur Wars: American Experience « Programs A - Z « Twin Cities Public...
Twin Cities Public Television (tpt) is a nonprofit organization based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, that operates four digital television channe
Top Retail Tactics Expected To Yield Most Overall Holiday Sales, 2012 &a...
38% of marketers saying that free shipping was the most effective tactic.
Frequency With Which Marketers Check Their Data Sources, November 2013 [...
For all the talk about real-time insights, it turns out that very few marketers are actually looking at their data sources every day.
Reach & Frequency Of Online Video Ads, January – October 2013 [CHART]
For the second consecutive month, video ads accounted for one-third of all videos viewed and 3.5% of all minutes that were spent watching on
Online Activities Of US Teens, 2012 & 2013 [TABLE]
Fully 87% of American teens said they had sent or received a text message.
Most Frequently Watched Video Content By Generation, November 2013 [CHART]
Millennials are still more likely to be found frequently watching TV shows than any other type of video content.
US Teen Smart Phone vs Tablet Users By Demographic, 2012 & 2013 [TABLE]
Both smart phone and tablet use saw a large leap among US teenagers ages 13 to 17 between 2012 and 2013.
Mobile Drove A Third Of Cyber Monday Orders In 2013 [CHART]
2013 Cyber Monday was the biggest day in e-commerce history. Online sales rose 18 percent compared to Cyber Monday 2012.
Time Of The Year When Holiday Promotions Will Run, 2013 [CHART]
Only 13% of American CMOs planned to begin holiday promotions in 2013 earlier than they had the previous year.
Effect Of Email Subject Line Personalization On Open Rates By Industry, ...
New data from MailChimp supports the case that personalization can drive higher email open rates.