- Charles Sturt UniversityBusiness (Marketing/Psychology), 2005 - 2007
- Red Bend Catholic CollegeHSC, 1998 - 2003
- Inbound Marketing UniversityInbound Marketing Certified Professional, 2011 - 2011
Chief Marketing Officer at Camplify, the new peer to peer caravan, motorhome & camper trailer sharing service.
I love helping companies attract, grow & retain new customers through innovative, measurable local online advertising & marketing strategies.
Since completing university in 2007 with a degree in Business Marketing & Psychology, I have worked in print & online advertising with over 500 large & small companies targeting local markets. I have worked in digital product development, sales coaching, business development & account management.
Experience with a range of small to medium business clients, from local service businesses to large multi-location companies in a wide range of industries.
The fragmented & often confusing digital media environment confronting businesses has lead to a need for all companies to employ a comprehensive, customised & most of all - Measurable - localised web presence strategy.
My Guitar's Name is Thelma & I'm into Dad Jokes. From the Bush. Passion for self-development, business, learning & creating. Love to party, travel, joke around and exercise. Believer in living at choice. Brought up in tiny mining towns around QLD & NSW, I've lived on Darby St in Newcastle NSW since 2008 and I absolutely love the place.
- CamplifyChief Marketing Officer, 2015 - presentMarketing, Digital Marketing Manager at Camplify, the new peer to peer caravan, motorhome & camper trailer sharing service.
- Vicinity MarketingDirector, 2015 - presentWe help companies grow in Newcastle & across Australia with clever digital marketing, social advertising & practical lead generation strategies. Local Online Marketing, Digital / Social Advertising & SEO Consulting Firm based in Newcastle, Australia.Specialising in digital marketing management for local service businesses, with a strong focus on local SEO & Search Engine Marketing.SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES- Supporting business owners who need cost-effective leads & clear results from their online marketing.LARGER BRANDS & FRANCHISES- Experienced in helping national brands & franchises that need to grow their share in localised markets online.BUSINESS REFERRAL PARTNERS- We work with many Business-to-Business referral partners, such as web design agencies, business coaches, accountants & graphic designers to help them provide their clients with a more wholistic digtial marketing service.DIGITAL STARTUPS- We're also interested in partering with innovative startup businesses who need a digital marketing arm to get their idea off the ground. If your idea "has legs", we'd certainly like to speak with you about how we can get involved.We help with the decision-making, planning & execution of online marketing strategies such as:- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) including Local Link Building- Google AdWords / Search Engine Advertising- Online Display Retargeting ads- Facebook Ad Campaigns- Linkedin Marketing plans- Local Content Marketing, Video Marketing & Social Media Management- Email / Database Marketing- Local promotion strategies & joint ventures- Website Project Management & Conversion Optimisation- Local Business Marketing Reporting, Analytics & Ad TrackingWe often work with clients who may not quite need to hire a full time digital marketing manager in-house. These business owners see us as their part-time digital marketing management team.If you think our local online marketing consulting service would suit your business, please feel free to contact Dave for an initial consultation on 0499 111 123.SpecialtiesLocal Online Marketing, Local Digital Advertising, Local SEO, Google AdWords, Retargeting, Facebook Advertising, Marketing Consulting, Digital Marketing Management, Search Engine Optimisation, Linkedin Marketing, Website Project Management, Search Engine Marketing
- WellFit Personal TrainingOnline Marketing Manager, 2011 - present
- ReachLocal AustraliaInternet Marketing Consultant, 2011 - 2015Helping business owners attract cost-effective leads from the internet. Specialising in proven, cost-effective Local Search Engine Advertising & Search Engine Optimisation campaigns that deliver measurable results.
- Sensis Yellow PagesProduct Development Executive, 2011 - 2011
- Sensis Yellow PagesAccount Executive, 2008 - 2011
10 Google Tag Manager (GTM) Questions Everyone Asks | Cardinal Path Blog
Answers to ten of the most common questions about GTM, Google
Why your ecommerce advertising budget has probably been robbed
Online advertising is broken. Bot Fraud is crippling the industry. If you spend money on ecommerce advertising, you're probably the victim o
Ad Agency New Business - Agency Coach / Consulting
Agency training, consulting that fuels ad agency new business and operational processes for agencies (digital, advertising, marketing, techn
Five digital marketing options for delivering local customers to small b...
Five digital marketing options for delivering local customers to small businesses
Why Video Can Be the Foundation for Your Local Content Strategy (Part 1 ...
Why Video Can Be the Foundation for Your Local Content Strategy (Part 1 of 2). Posted on August 21, 2015; by Guest Author; in Website Conten
Google Local Pack Placement Change Causes Steep Decline in Organic Brand...
Brand organic CTR declined 34% from early June to last week as Google changes to the local pack placements have shaken up the SERP.
How beacons and nearables are giving marketers new customer know-how
It’s been a long-held dream of many marketers to better engage with customers within their physical premises. But even the old solution of e
Google's New Guidelines For Local Business Authorized Representatives
Google has issued new guidelines on the guidelines for representing your business on Google page, specifically around how SEM/SEO companies
Growth - Five Aussie startups leveraging the internet and mobile technol...
There are some great startups leveraging the internet and mobile technology to connect a two-sided marketplace.