- Framingham State, Laurentian Univ., Univ. of WaterlooM.Ed. TESOL
- Laurentian UniversityB.Ed.
- EFL Classroom and The School of TEFLowner, creator, presentProfessional development website service and school for English language teachers
- EnglishCentralDirector of Education, Educational Consultant, 2010 - presentProject manager overseeing site design and curriculum development. Sales presentations and development across a global market.
- Nipissing University - Schulich School of EducationProfessor, 2011 - 2013Taught core course "Education and Schooling" to pre-service teacher candidates
- Ewha Graduate School of TESOL,Professor, 2009 - 2010Taught curriculum development and oversaw the practicum component of the program.
- Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education,Head teacher trainer, 2005 - 2009Head teacher trainer for world's largest school board. Professional development workshops and courses for both foreign and Korean teachers
- Toronto District School Board,ESL Teacher, 2001 - 2005Elementary and middle school teacher, ESL classrooms. Rose Ave. P.S. and Cummer Valley M.S.
- Toronto District School Board, LINC - Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada,Instructor, 1999 - 2001Supply teacher. LINC instructor (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada)
- The English CenterEFL Instructor, Czech Rep., 1993 - 1999Instructor for a private language school in Karlovy Vary, the Czech Republic
A great video based lesson: The Pavement : EFL 2.0 Teacher Talk
The Pavement is a captivating video story. Short and full of repetitive vocabulary for students to learn. Works with low or high levels too.
Introducing EFL Classroom 2.0 : EFL 2.0 Teacher Talk
Yesterday, a lazy, sunny Sunday, I sat around and made this promo video for EFL Classroom 2.0. A community that grew so many years ago out o
Movie Trailer Listening Lessons : EFL 2.0 Teacher Talk
I think movie trailers are an amazingly powerful media for use in the classroom. They are dramatic, motivating and short enough for intensiv
Top 20 EFL Classroom 2.0 Resources : EFL 2.0 Teacher Talk
We have a great community! Pioneering, always fresh. So much to help teachers. See these testimonials from members. Now that we are a paid c
World Record Teaching | David Deubelbeiss | LinkedIn
I am writing today about something I STRONGLY feel. Not stepping on anyone's toes in particular but forgive my own passion in advance. Today
Foreign Language Anxiety | David Deubelbeiss | LinkedIn
As the Director of Education of EnglishCentral, I'm often asked about the benefits or things that we do best. There are a lot of benefits to