- SugarCRMQAE, 2011 - present
- Independent QE Contractor/ConsultantSenior Level Software Quality Engineer, 2009 - 2011
- XO CommunicationsSenior Level Software Quality Engineer, 2000 - 2009
- Concentric NetworkSoftware Quality Engineer, 1996 - 2000
- General Motors65 Ton Induction Furnace Operator/7 Ton Ladle Driver, 1995 - 1996
- 7-Eleven3rd Shift Clerk, 1995 - 1993
- American EagleAssociate, 1991 - 1993
- Dr. Reid; Ear, Nose, ThroatChart Preparer and File Clerk, 1988 - 1990
- Good Times PizzaStore Operator, 1985 - 1988
- Playing games with friends (Boardgames, Video games; Xbox/Wii/PC, RPG's, Card games, etc.)
- Tweaking one of my computers I've constructed (Media Center, Gaming Computer, Movie/Music Storage.)
- Experimenting with a yummy gourmet recipe. (Have to use my chemical engineering background somewhere!)
- Trying to be creative via digital photography, oil painting, sculpting/painting miniatures, and scratch building models.
- Watching the latest dvd/blu-rays from a rental service. (Watchmen, Empire, LOTR trilogy, JC's The Thing, and the Matrix are some of my fave's.)
- Delta CollegeChemical Engineering, 89 - 91
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Fallout Shelter
Free Star Wars Battlefront Battle Of Jakku DLC Introduces Turning Point ...
In addition to the two maps coming with the free Battle of Jakku DLC for *Star Wars* Battlefront, players will get another way to play. The
Harrison Ford surprises 'Star Wars' fans in amazing charity video
Harrison Ford is one of America's most beloved actors. Not only is he everyone's favorite scruffy-looking smuggler from the original "*Star
Star Wars: Battlefront video shows off special character abilities
*Star Wars*: Battlefront will let you play as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker among a host of other series icons, but what difference does it
Canadian dude tries a stunt jump, fails hilariously
Case in point is this attempt by a group of Canadians, who've constructed an extremely dangerous stunt jump out of sh** they found around th
Jimmy Kimmel's annual 'I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy' i...
It's also still really, really funny (if possibly scarring for the children involved but we're sure they'll get over it and they don't need
Burger King in the States has released a black Halloween burger - and it...
WARNING: THIS POST MAY PUT YOU OFF YOUR BREKKIE. The burger in question is the Whopper, and - in short - it turns your sh*te neon green. (cl
Jeremy Kyle guest discovers he is both dad and stepgrandad of baby
Jeremy Kyle couldn't quite believe his eyes and ears when a repeat offender made his return on Tuesday's show. Vinny was previously on the s
No Microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront, Says DICE Dev
A senior developer at *Star Wars* Battlefront studio DICE has put to rest ... I'm not sure whether there is microtransactions in *Star Wars*
"Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights Of The Fallen Empire" New Features...
*Star Wars*: The Old Republic" has been around for a while on EA Origin. Released in December 2011 by BioWare ... (click to read more)
Oxford Univeristy party is shut down when guy brings out homemade flamet...
Some people just don't get that you can't really bring a flamethrower to a party. Sure enough, Inigio Lapwood - yes, that's really his name
Man on 10km run documents double cougar attack as it happens
When we say cougar we mean the wild cat. The human kind would make for a very different video. Donny Stone was out for a run this week in th
Real life Peter Griffin freaks out when he sees an unknown sea creature
If you have a sensitivity to the 'F' word, maybe give this one a pass because apparently it's this Boston man's favourite word. Michael Berg
Star Wars Stormtrooper helmet auctioned off for $120000
Although the helmet--one of the few that's privately owned--was the big ticket item of the day, the auction wasn't specifically *Star Wars*-
The hilarious/terrifying moment a small plane lands in front of traffic ...
Terrifying for everyone involved but hilarious because of the reaction of the man behind the wheel of this car. A single-engine plane had to
Star Wars Battlefront to Release Five Days Early on Xbox One's EA Access...
The image shows *Star Wars*: Battlefront will launch on EA Access on November 12. The game will then be released to the ... (click to read m
It's just a seal getting a lift off a whale in the ocean
There are some things you just never knew you wanted to see until you see it, and a seal riding a whale in the middle of the sea is definite
Man leaves amazing fake customer reviews around his local IKEA
IKEA can be a torturous experience for even the hardiest shopper but thanks to one prankster some shoppers may now enjoy a bit of levity in