- SugarCRMQAE, 2011 - present
- Independent QE Contractor/ConsultantSenior Level Software Quality Engineer, 2009 - 2011
- XO CommunicationsSenior Level Software Quality Engineer, 2000 - 2009
- Concentric NetworkSoftware Quality Engineer, 1996 - 2000
- General Motors65 Ton Induction Furnace Operator/7 Ton Ladle Driver, 1995 - 1996
- 7-Eleven3rd Shift Clerk, 1995 - 1993
- American EagleAssociate, 1991 - 1993
- Dr. Reid; Ear, Nose, ThroatChart Preparer and File Clerk, 1988 - 1990
- Good Times PizzaStore Operator, 1985 - 1988
- Playing games with friends (Boardgames, Video games; Xbox/Wii/PC, RPG's, Card games, etc.)
- Tweaking one of my computers I've constructed (Media Center, Gaming Computer, Movie/Music Storage.)
- Experimenting with a yummy gourmet recipe. (Have to use my chemical engineering background somewhere!)
- Trying to be creative via digital photography, oil painting, sculpting/painting miniatures, and scratch building models.
- Watching the latest dvd/blu-rays from a rental service. (Watchmen, Empire, LOTR trilogy, JC's The Thing, and the Matrix are some of my fave's.)
- Delta CollegeChemical Engineering, 89 - 91
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Fallout Shelter
Burger King in the States has released a black Halloween burger - and it...
WARNING: THIS POST MAY PUT YOU OFF YOUR BREKKIE. The burger in question is the Whopper, and - in short - it turns your sh*te neon green. (cl
Jeremy Kyle guest discovers he is both dad and stepgrandad of baby
Jeremy Kyle couldn't quite believe his eyes and ears when a repeat offender made his return on Tuesday's show. Vinny was previously on the s
No Microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront, Says DICE Dev
A senior developer at *Star Wars* Battlefront studio DICE has put to rest ... I'm not sure whether there is microtransactions in *Star Wars*
"Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights Of The Fallen Empire" New Features...
*Star Wars*: The Old Republic" has been around for a while on EA Origin. Released in December 2011 by BioWare ... (click to read more)
Oxford Univeristy party is shut down when guy brings out homemade flamet...
Some people just don't get that you can't really bring a flamethrower to a party. Sure enough, Inigio Lapwood - yes, that's really his name
Man on 10km run documents double cougar attack as it happens
When we say cougar we mean the wild cat. The human kind would make for a very different video. Donny Stone was out for a run this week in th
Real life Peter Griffin freaks out when he sees an unknown sea creature
If you have a sensitivity to the 'F' word, maybe give this one a pass because apparently it's this Boston man's favourite word. Michael Berg
Star Wars Stormtrooper helmet auctioned off for $120000
Although the helmet--one of the few that's privately owned--was the big ticket item of the day, the auction wasn't specifically *Star Wars*-
The hilarious/terrifying moment a small plane lands in front of traffic ...
Terrifying for everyone involved but hilarious because of the reaction of the man behind the wheel of this car. A single-engine plane had to
Star Wars Battlefront to Release Five Days Early on Xbox One's EA Access...
The image shows *Star Wars*: Battlefront will launch on EA Access on November 12. The game will then be released to the ... (click to read m
It's just a seal getting a lift off a whale in the ocean
There are some things you just never knew you wanted to see until you see it, and a seal riding a whale in the middle of the sea is definite
Man leaves amazing fake customer reviews around his local IKEA
IKEA can be a torturous experience for even the hardiest shopper but thanks to one prankster some shoppers may now enjoy a bit of levity in
WTF?! A million people have already FINISHED their Christmas shopping
It's 100 days until Christmas and yet more than one million people have already finished their Christmas shopping, a study has worked out. N
Mark Hamill Almost Died Filming Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Rian Johnson's *Star Wars*: Episode VIII will began filming today at Skellig Michael, the same remote location that J.J. Abrams filmed scene
This fully-grown man had the best reaction to being surprised with a Sta...
In case you weren't aware, BB-8 is a new droid from the upcoming 'Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens' that's also exists in the real
This Channel 4 weatherman pronounced the most impossible Welsh town name...
"Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch". That's enough to make most people's brains shutdown at the thought of pronounc
Teardown: How Sphero's amazing Star Wars BB-8 toy robot really works
Sphero's BB-8 *Star Wars* is one of the coolest *Star Wars*-inspired toys we've seen released this year. The "magic" behind the BB-8 robot i
Star Wars: The Force Awakens' to be released in UK one day earlier than US
The Force is apparently stronger on the other side of the Pond. Disney will launch "*Star Wars*: The Force Awakens" in Great Britain on Dec.
McDonald's respond to an 8-year-old tweet requesting 'breakfast 24/7' #A...
To clarify, it's not an 8-year-old child tweeting, it's actually a tweet from 2007. Yep, McDonald's maybe fast with their food, but they app