- SugarCRMQAE, 2011 - present
- Independent QE Contractor/ConsultantSenior Level Software Quality Engineer, 2009 - 2011
- XO CommunicationsSenior Level Software Quality Engineer, 2000 - 2009
- Concentric NetworkSoftware Quality Engineer, 1996 - 2000
- General Motors65 Ton Induction Furnace Operator/7 Ton Ladle Driver, 1995 - 1996
- 7-Eleven3rd Shift Clerk, 1995 - 1993
- American EagleAssociate, 1991 - 1993
- Dr. Reid; Ear, Nose, ThroatChart Preparer and File Clerk, 1988 - 1990
- Good Times PizzaStore Operator, 1985 - 1988
- Playing games with friends (Boardgames, Video games; Xbox/Wii/PC, RPG's, Card games, etc.)
- Tweaking one of my computers I've constructed (Media Center, Gaming Computer, Movie/Music Storage.)
- Experimenting with a yummy gourmet recipe. (Have to use my chemical engineering background somewhere!)
- Trying to be creative via digital photography, oil painting, sculpting/painting miniatures, and scratch building models.
- Watching the latest dvd/blu-rays from a rental service. (Watchmen, Empire, LOTR trilogy, JC's The Thing, and the Matrix are some of my fave's.)
- Delta CollegeChemical Engineering, 89 - 91
PTSuks Uncanny World: You Won't Believe How I Play Pokemon Go!!! (widesc...
This is how I've been playing Pokemon Go! In Widescreen!!! Check out the video below for what app to get to allow you to do this on android.
Star Wars' holds top spot at China box office, hits $100 million
"*Star Wars*: The Force Awakens" earned $44 million last week at the Chinese box office. Above, filmgoers at a cinema in Beijing. (How Hwee
The 14 photos on Imgur that made people say 'WTF?!' in 2015
But everyone knows the best photos are the weird ones, some strange enough to make a viewer say, "*WTF* am I looking at?" Based on a combina
How Star Wars' Insane Toy Frenzy Changed Movies Forever
The *Star Wars* brand was built on its toys and merchandise. Younger fans may not remember the first time they saw The Empire Strikes Back,
Two chili fans eat the hottest chili pepper in the world and instantly r...
Why people actively choose to eat things that will burn their mouths off we'll never understand but host of Hot Ones Sean Evans and his Dani
Alamo Drafthouse announces Star Wars: The Marathon Awakens contest
The Alamo Drafthouse has held a lot of contests before, even ones involving the *Star Wars* franchise. But for The Force Awakens, the stakes
WTF! Megadeth passes on Vancouver, books gig in Penticton instead?
Metal legends Megadeth have just announced the North American leg of their world tour, and it includes a show way the hell over in .(click t
Nineteenth Century Christmas Cards Are Pure, Treacly WTF
I would not relocate to the nineteenth century for love or money. However, they were very good at one thing, and that's greeting cards. Good
Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Shines a Rey of Light on Some New Footage
When George Lucas set out to cast the original 1977 *Star Wars*, he yanked the young Mark Hamill (click to read more) out of total obscurity
Free Star Wars Battlefront Battle Of Jakku DLC Introduces Turning Point ...
In addition to the two maps coming with the free Battle of Jakku DLC for *Star Wars* Battlefront, players will get another way to play. The
Harrison Ford surprises 'Star Wars' fans in amazing charity video
Harrison Ford is one of America's most beloved actors. Not only is he everyone's favorite scruffy-looking smuggler from the original "*Star
Star Wars: Battlefront video shows off special character abilities
*Star Wars*: Battlefront will let you play as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker among a host of other series icons, but what difference does it