Why Buffer Is Awesome
I've written a lot
. I've been using the social media scheduling tool and writing about it for years.And for good reason.
It's one of the best scheduling tools available, at an incredibly affordable price.
Here are just a few of the articles I've written:Use This Killer App for Social Media Management
- http://thesmh.co/KillerSMMHootSuite versus Buffer for the Heavyweight Championship
- http://thesmh.co/HootBuff Buffer Adds Custom Social Media Scheduling
- http://thesmh.co/1cZWEHWShould you upgrade to Buffer for Business?
- http://thesmh.co/BufferUpgradeBuffer Adds Scheduling for Pinterest, and You Won't Believe What Happens Next!
- http://thesmh.co/1EAebzD The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Using Buffer for Social Media Management
And many more!
But what makes Buffer truly special is their commitment to community. By way of thanks for that guide I recently wrote, the team at Buffer took the time to send me a hand-written note, some stickers, and a great little notebook. (I've already filled it with blog posts though... can you send another?)
If you haven't yet given Buffer a closer look, check it out at http://www.buffer.com
. And pay attention to how they, as a company, interact and engage on social. The team's doing a great job. +Kevan Lee
is putting out incredible content on the blog. And +Joel Gascoigne
is clearly having a great time in Hawaii, so that's cool too. ;)