Eric Carney, Emmy Award-winner for VFX work on Game of Thrones talks about the industry and working on major Hollywood blockbusters.
Worth checking out. Especially when free.
- Google UK LimitedMarketing Specialist, 2014 - presentGoogle+
- Independent ContractorMarketing, 2006 - present
- AMV BBDODigital Producer, 2013 - 2014
- AccentureManager, 2011 - 2012
- MerchantCantos CommunicationsDirector of Online Services, 2010 - 2011
- Tam CommunicationsSenior Interactive Artist, 1996 - 1999
- Rivals.comSenior Art Director, 1999 - 2000
- Rivals.netMarketing Services Manager, 2000 - 2003
- Rufus LeonardSenior Digital Strategist, 2007 - 2007
- Crown Business CommunicationsDigital Strategist, 2003 - 2006
- DefaqtoHead of Marketing, Brand & Communications, 2007 - 2009
- Republic PublishingCOO, 2009 - 2009
- IsobarSenior Project Manager, 2013 - 2013
All my posts are public which means you'll get a mix of philosophy, politics, art, industry updates, media, sport and design. I tend to circle those who have a full profile and repeatedly interact with me.
I also manage the blog for the Loveliest Book Group, check it out.
“I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.”
- Malcolm X
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- London Business SchoolMBA, 2004 - 2006
- University of NottinghamMA, 2010 - 2013Systematic Theology & Philosophy
- Westmont High SchoolDiploma, 1999 - 1993
- Santa Clara UniversityTheatre Arts, 1993 - 1997
Watch: ‘Knight of Cups’ Trailer Starring Christian Bale | Variety
FilmNation has released an enigmatic new trailer for Terrence Malick's "Knight of Cups" on the heels of its selection to contend in competit
These 15 Incredibly Rare Historical Photos Will Leave You Speechless ‹
Attention history teachers everywhere: If you want to wake those sleeping kids, show them these 15 rare photos from the past. Yes, they coul
The Weirdest Proposal Yet for the ‘Office of the Future’ | WIRED
A couple years ago, after research about the health risks of prolonged sitting came to light, a wave of standing desks hit the market. Big c
Rosebud Sioux Tribe: House Vote in Favor of Keystone XL Pipeline an Act ...
[caption id="attachment_5124" align="alignnone" width="750"] Rosebud Sioux Tribe chairman Cyril Scott at the People's Climate March in New Y
Match of the Day: Robbie Savage represents the triumph of personality an...
The former Wales midfielder is loved by media executives - but new vehicle Fletch and Sav suggests that having an opinion is now all that ma
Comic-Con: ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season 2 Villain Will Be a Familiar Face | V...
"Penny Dreadful" will be "very different" in season two, according to creator John Logan, who joined stars Josh Hartnett, Reeve Carney and H
Your Summer Isn’t Complete Without This Gigantic Hammock | Gadget Lab | ...
The Mega Hammock measures 8 x 15 feet and is hand-crafted from ripstop nylon and black webbing by an FAA certified parachute rigger. Oh, and
Star Wars: David Cronenberg said no, but Tom Cruise could cameo in Episo...
As news emerges that David Cronenberg turned down an offer to direct a Star Wars movie, rumours strengthen that Tom Cruise may be set for a
Blockbuster Games to Battle Big-Budget Movies for Fans’ Dollars | Variety
If marketers didn’t have enough to worry about as they start to position movies against sequels in the “Star Wars,” “The Avengers” and “Jura
Women in tech - has the Silicon Valley scene got a case to answer for? -...
You are reading an article fromthewomen in business series, to read more about this you can visittheseries homepage. Women who work in techn
Gravity tablet combines virtual and augmented reality for 3D sketching
Royal College of Art students have combined virtual reality and augmented reality technologies with a tablet that allows designers to sketch
'Promotheus' Sequel Moving Forward With 'Blade Runner' Writer
Fox and Ridley Scott are moving forward on a sequel to the 2012 sci-fi hit "Prometheus," with Michael Green on board to script. Green worked
The Most Ridiculously Expensive Olympics Ever in 7 charts
For the cost of the Sochi Olympics, we could have gone to Mars 20 times.