#onlinelearning #instructionaldesign #edtech #instructorpresence
- Boise State UniversityEducational Technology, 2013 - 2013
- University of North Carolina at Chapel HillCertified Educational Chief Technology Officer Program, 2012 - 2013
- BYU-IdahoSpanish Education, 1997 - 2005
- Ricks CollegeSpanish, 1997 - 2003
- Sahuaro High School1993 - 1997
- Brigham Young University-IdahoInstructional Development Manager, present
- Brigham Young University-IdahoOnline Training Coordinator, 2013 - 2014
- Washington County SchoolsDirector of Instructional Technology, 2012 - 2013
- Frisco ISDTechnology Integration Faciltator, 2008 - 2012
- McKinney ISDSpanish teacher, 2006 - 2008
- Salmon School DistrictSpanish Teacher; coach, 2005 - 2006
Four Ways to Make Difficult, Serious Conversations More Productive
Difficult conversations--whether with friends, family, or spouses--are hard enough without one wrong step turning them into a full-blown fig
20 Ways To Provide Effective Feedback For Learning -
Feedback for learning is a matter of communication, consistency, and tone, all driven by and for assessment practice.
Creating a Sense of Instructor Presence in the Online Classroom | Facult...
Online instructors need to be intentional about creating a sense of presence in their courses so that students know somebody is leading thei
A Very Good Plagiarism Cheat Sheet for Teachers and Educators ~ Educatio...
Today as I was sifting through some of graphics created by the Visual Communication Guy, I come across this interesting visual on plagiarism
2015 Rankings of Most Affordable Online Colleges for Bachelor’s Degrees ...
College Choice exists to help you make the right choice through rankings, reviews, degree guides, FAQs and more. We’re your one stop on the
Articulate - E-Learning Software and Authoring Tools
Create e-learning with stunningly simple, remarkably powerful authoring software from Articulate. Used by 40,000+ top organizations worldwid
Scenario-Based eLearning – Tips for the Adventure | JPL Learning Solutions
Gain insight from the thought leaders on JPL's learning solutions team. Read our latest blog post: Scenario-Based eLearning – Tips for the A
Educational Leadership:Feedback for Learning:Seven Keys to Effective Fee...
Founded in 1943, ASCD (formerly the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development) is an educational leadership organization dedica